Calle Bistro is poised to become a home away from home for families and groups on the lookout for exciting food and beverage adventures.
Located at EVER Commonwealth, this new food strip is fast becoming one of the crowd drawer in this part of Quezon City.
Built to complement the group’s EVER Commonwealth mall, Calle Bistro hosts more than a dozen of distinct food spaces that range from Chinese to Filipino restaurants, cafes and wine bars.
After almost decade, I visited EVER Commonwealth again for a Food Craw event at Calle Bistro last Saturday. Everyone had a delightful time visiting the restaurants as they got a bite at some of the mouth-watering selections that include best-selling appetizers, classic meal favorites, popular desserts and signature beverages.
The ‘Food Crawl’, according to Chie Arao-Santos, Corporate Marketing Manager of EVER Group of Companies, is a tasty preview of the many flavorful discoveries that await diners at Calle Bistro, being a new foodie hub with diverse cuisine offerings.
“As the newest food destination north of Manila, Calle Bistro offers a variety of culinary options for the large neighborhood along Commonwealth Avenue, from breakfast to chilling at midnight. As a brand, Calle Bistro is family-oriented, sincere and down-to-earth. We aim to create not just a space for food, but a community through Calle Bistro where people gather for Great Eats and Great Meets – to exchange stories, make memorable moments and enjoy the best of life without driving too far away from their homes,” said Santos.
For the holidays, Calle Bistro invites EVER Commonwealth mall goers to its grand food and music extravaganza dubbed ‘Eats an Affair’ which begins November 30 until December 2. Apart from restaurant hopping, visitors will be entertained by live band performances while surprise guest celebrities will be participating in the Star Bazaar activity.
Among the restaurants in Calle Bistro that I was able to visit were: Sisig Society, ELM’s Kapihan and Winery, Adobo Connection, Ima Kitchen, Gerry’s Grill and Restaurant and Macao Imperial Tea.
Feast on this quick visual tour of the 6 spots I visited during the Calle Bistro Food Crawl event:
What To Order: Tusok-Tusok Platter, Sisig nachos, Signature Sisig Flavors
ELM’S KAPIHAN & WINERY
What To Order: Beef Kare-Kare, Pritong Native Itik, Pritong Hito with Burong Mustasa, Chicharong Bulaklak, Rib Eye Steak, Palabok
What To Order: GO HERE
What To Order: Sinigang Na Baka sa Ube at Pakwan, Pork Adobong Puti, Tortang Talong at Itlog Maalat Ensalada, Banana Rum Turon, Ube Bibingka Cinnamon Roll
GERRY’S GRILL AND RESTAURANT
What To Order: Crispy Pata, Fried Chicken, Kare-Kare, Sisig, Watermelon Juice
MACAO IMPERIAL TEA
What To Order: For You, For Me, Cream Cheese MilkTea, Kitten Milk Tea
And because the Christmas season is not without spreading joys and spending quality time with those we cherish the most, EVER Malls goes the extra mile in giving loyal customers a memorable time.
Kicking off the long list of festivities is the grand launch of the ‘Give Love this Christmas’ campaign along with the much-awaited Christmas Tree Lighting on November 17.
Everyone is invited to take part in EVER Commonwealth’s Yuletide attractions like colorful parades, feasts, live music, and other fun spectacles on the following dates:
- INSTA-BIDA Shopper, EVER Department Store’s 46th Anniversary: The Great Holiday Shopping Spree play-to-win game show for all lucky shoppers (December 1)
- Christmas Party with a Star! Meet and greet party with celebrity guest Jolina Magdangal-Escueta (December 2)
- Gift-Giving Shopping Week with special promo products offered under P300! (December 3-8)
- Christmas Hymns featuring Banda Malabon playing beautiful carols (December 8 and 22)
- Christmas Parade of Joy featuring cute mascots (December 9); Meet and greet with Santa Claus (December 15 and 23)
- Star Serenade Presents: Matteo Guidicelli (December 16); and Holiday Goodies: A Food Bazaar featuring well-loved holiday cakes, pastries, and other perfect gift-giving treats by #WeekendGourmetProject (December 17-January 4).
Get into the Yuletide spirit by visiting EVER Commonwealth and Calle Bistro.
For more details and updates, like and visit EVER Malls’ FB page (EVER-Gotesco Malls-Official. For Calle Bistro, updates and information can be found in its Facebook and Instagram pages (@CalleBistroPH).
Latest posts by raindeocampo (see all)
- Moments of Compassion with Serenitea and the Pediatric Cancer Patients of Bahay Aruga - February 14, 2019
- AXN and GoDaddy Inks New Regional Partnership with Maggie Wilson as Brand Ambassador - February 14, 2019
- BLACKPINK on Shopee 3.3 Mega Shopping Day This February - February 14, 2019