April is a time for road trips, long vacations, out-of-town excursions, rolling in the sands and soaking up the sun on a beach summer adventure. Plain and simple summertime is travel time!
The Philippines is known for some of the most beautiful summer destinations in the world – Boracay and Palawan – ring a bell? Those two locations will be pretty much crowded during this time of year but heck all the summer happenings are there. However, there are lots of other cool beach destinations like Cebu, Ilocos, Surigao, Mindoro, Davao and Bohol. If you’re on a tight budget and you live in Mega Manila, there are also resorts just on the outskirts of the metro like in Batangas, Rizal, Laguna and Quezon Province.
Have you made your travel plans already?
Well, planning your travel destination is a fairly easy task compared to actually planning what to bring or what to pack for the trip. More often than not, we usually forget things and end up borrowing or spending extras just for the ones that we forgot to pack. It’s a real hassle.
To help us avoid that situation, I have listed here some of the most important stuff that should be included in our travelling bags when we go on a trip.
- Basic (includes underwears, socks, shoes, sandals, sleepwears, belts, hats, jackets)
- Dress for the occasion (casual clothes, dinner clothes, beachwear)
- Accessories (wristwatch, jewelries, etc)
- Travel Documents
- Passport and ID cards
- Maps and Directions
- Bag or Luggage Tags
- Other Cards (License, Club Membership, Privilege, Discount, etc.)
- Money Wallet (ATM, Credit Cards, Cash)
- Personal Directory (list of phone numbers of people you know)
- Sewing Kit
- Gadgets (Camera, Phone, Laptops, Tablets, Music Players, Games, etc)
- Gadget Accessories (Cables, USB flash drives, Chargers, Powerbanks, Earphones, etc.)
- Medicines (Vitamins, Supplements, Emergency Meds, Maintenance Meds, etc.)
- First-Aid Kit (disinfectant, band aids, etc.)
- Travel Pillows and Blankets
- Soap or Liquid Soaps
- Hair Comb/Brush
- Feminine Hygiene Pack (for women)
- Shaving Supplies (for men)
- Make-up Kit (for women)
- Moisturizers, Lotions and Sun Screen
- Lip Balm
- Insect Repellent Lotion
- Lip Balms
- Nail Care Supplies
- Laundry Bag and Laundry Kit
- Toilet Paper
- Hand Sanitizers
I almost forgot and to me this is one of the most important, an easy-to-bring 60ml supply of mouth wash. This could be a life-saver! Usually, an out-of-town trip has a life of its own and turns into a real 24-hour not-to-be-missed party – and most of the time you really don’t get the luxury of time to go and brush your teeth and clean your mouth as often as should be. That’s when this handy bottle comes in to save the day!
Beach party or not, I always carry with me a bottle of Swish Mouthwash and Swish Breath Spray to keep my mouth clean and fresh all the time. It’s alcohol-free and it’s made by pharmaceutical giant Unilab, so no worries! It’s safe to use everyday so goodbye bad breath causing bacteria, plaque and gingivitis.
Swish Mouthwash comes in many different flavors like Arctic Chill, Cinnamon Blast, Peppermint Fresh, Mangosteen Mint, Icy Choco Mint and Expert Care and also in sizes 35ml, 60ml, 120ml and 250ml.
So there you go, feel free to cross out the list while you pack and don’t forget to add a 60ml Swish Mouthwash on the list.
- Why Social Media is an Ineffective Platform for Recruiting Talents - March 30, 2023
- What Type ofInsurance is Best For You? - March 28, 2023
- NGCP Empowers Schools and Communities Through PhP2.5B CSR Projects - March 28, 2023