With more Filipinos adapting to the cashless lifestyle, ShopeePay offers users an easier way to top-up their wallets by linking their BPI Online account.
Once you link your BPI Online account to ShopeePay, you can get fast and free top-ups with only 2 clicks! With its enhanced two-step verification process, users can enjoy safe and secure digital transactions. Here’s how you can link your BPI Online account with ShopeePay to enjoy these benefits:
Steps on how to link your BPI account:
- Tap “Top-Up” on ShopeePay wallet
- Click “Payment”
- Select “Linked Bank Account” and choose BPI Online
- Click on “Link Bank Account Now”
- Enter your BPI username and password
- Select one account
- Linked BPI account will be displayed
Here’s how to top-up your ShopeePay wallet via your BPI account:
- Input the amount to top up and select “Payment”
- Select your Linked BPI Account and click “Pay”
- Enter OTP and click “Pay”
- Successful top-up will show complete details
You can also top up your wallet safely and conveniently through debit cards, online banking, TouchPay machines, and other convenient channels. ShopeePay continues to expand its network of partners and offerings to let you do more with just a few taps. Buy Load and stay connected on a budget with ₱10 mobile data for only ₱1 and discounted load at 10% off. Pay Bills at over 40 accredited billers and get up to 25% Bills Cashback when you pay for Meralco, Maynilad, and more. Scan to Pay and score ₱1 Deals from Puregold, Seaoil, Potato Corner, and so much more.
About ShopeePay Services
ShopeePay is a mobile wallet and digital payment platform offered by Shopee, a leading e-commerce platform in Southeast Asia. It allows users to make online and offline payments, transfer money to friends and family, and perform various financial transactions through their mobile devices.
- The Top 5 Staycation Trends in Ortigas CBD This 2024 - February 23, 2024
- Is AI Taking Over My Job? How GenAI is Affecting Jobs in the Philippines - February 23, 2024
- PH Hog Farmers to Set ‘Most Number of Pork Dishes’ Guinness World Record - February 23, 2024