A total of four (4) people went home grinning from ear to ear after winning a whopping combined total of more than P700,000 worth of home appliances during the thrilling “Bag It or Drop It” game event held at Robinsons Place Antipolo.
The four winners —from Metro Manila, Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao—bagged various appliance showcases awarded by Robinsons Appliances during the culminating event of the much-anticipated “Bag It or Drop It” game. The game was the culmination of the “Bag It or Drop It” raffle promo organized by Robinsons Appliances for its loyal Robinsons Rewards Card members.
The winners were:
- Loida Lanzaga, who bagged P110,000 worth of Home Entertainment Showcase
- Ria Palafox who bagged more than P200,000 worth of Home Appliance Showcase
- Jeanette Gascon and her P160,000 worth of Home Appliance Showcase
- Catherine Sescon, who said “I was both nervous and excited and I got confused as to what box I will bag or drop. I just left it all to God, and thank God I got lucky,” was easily the biggest and proudest winner with a massive P250,000 take home, also of a Home Appliance Showcase.
It was total excitement in the air as each of the four winners took turns in playing the “Bag It or Drop It” game, hosted by popular radio jock and TV personality, Sam YG.
The game started with 25 identical bags, where each bag comes with an appliance as a prize. The players must select a numbered bag at random, and the goal was to grab the best offer or keep the bag and what’s the prize inside it.
Each player’s turn was indeed nerve-wracking for the throng of people who waited with bated breaths as to whether they will “Bag It” or “Drop It.” In the end, it was all heart-pounding excitement from the first to the last winner.
“The ‘Bag It or Drop It’ promo was part of our customer engagement activities that involved customer participation. “We are doing these types of event to make our customers feel that they are involved in whatever activities we do,” explains Jovito Santos, Group General Manager of Robinsons Appliances Corp.
Santos added that their promotional activities will continue to 2019, and likewise announced that Robinsons Appliances will be having the second set of its “Race to a Minute” raffle promo this November.
The “Bag-it or Drop-it” game was held in partnership with Robinsons Appliances’ trusted partner brands. At present, Robinsons Appliances operates close to 100 branches in key locations nationwide.
For more details about Robinsons Appliances and its array of home appliances and other products, visit www.robinsonsappliances.com.ph or follow them on their official Facebook Page www.facebook.com/robinsonsappliances.ph
Latest posts by raindeocampo (see all)
- Samsung Galaxy S20 FE Now Available in the Philippines - October 22, 2020
- Three Hisense Home Essentials Upgrade to Complete Your Living Space Needs - October 22, 2020
- Social Media Sweetheart Donnalyn Bartolome for the New realme 7i Smartphone - October 22, 2020