Are you all SET FOR TOMORROW?
Last week I joined a group of online media friends for a customized Praxis gameplay that highlights FWD Insurance’s newest product proposition, Set For Tomorrow, three affordable and flexible Life Insurance solutions that’s with us in every step of our financial journey.
LIVE TO PLAY, a fun-filled media gathering held last October 24 (Wednesday) at the Praxis Cafe in Makati City facilitated by the Praxis Team together with the FWD team led by Ms. Roche Vandenberghe, Head of Marketing.
Simulating real-life scenarios and career milestones, participants were challenged to put their money smarts and financial strategies to the test, while exploring opportunities afforded to them by the Set For Tomorrow product line.
The gamefied new FWD product line taught us a couple of things about life, financial responsibilities and challenges.
For example, we found out that there are usually three common reasons that lead to financial problems, especially for our loved ones, in the event of our unexpected departure from this world.
- Unpaid loans and accountability transferred to the family.
- Raising a family requires time and money. If a breadwinner unexpectedly falls ill or dies, the family will still need money to continue living a life with dignity.
- People who build up wealth worry about what they leave behind and especially how to best avoid a family crisis in settling estate taxes and dividing assets.
For all these different kinds of needs, FWD Life Philippines, one of the country’s fastest-growing life insurers, has introduced Set For Tomorrow – three Life Insurance variants that address the different needs to take care of those left behind should the unexpected happen—Short Term Cover, Income Protector, and Estate Protector.
In today’s uncertain world, FWD’s latest insurance product is there to protect the ones you love.
- Short Term Cover is an affordable term life plan that provides guaranteed life insurance coverage for five or 10 years.
- Income Protector ensures that your family can continue their life even if you are no longer around.
- Estate Protector is a whole-life plan that provides guaranteed life insurance coverage until 120 years of age.
Set for Tomorrow caters to Filipinos from 18 to 70 years of age, from young urban professionals to retirees. To find out the plan that’s perfect for your budget and insurance needs, simply visit cali.ph/SetForTomorrow.
FWD’s Set for Tomorrow plans are now available through FWD Life’s Financial Wealth Planners. Interested customers may call the 24/7 FWD Customer Connect Hotline at (02) 888-8388 or chat with a Customer Connect Executive via FWD’s 24/7 Live Chat (www.fwd.com.ph) to set an appointment. The plans will also soon be available at all branches of Security Bank, FWD’s bancassurance partner.
- EXOBORNE | Sharkmob’s Tactical Open World Extraction Shooter is Coming! - December 8, 2023
- Spend the Holidays at Santa’s Official Post Office in Finland - December 8, 2023
- Pievana | Luxury Countryside Escape in Batangas - December 8, 2023