We have always known that Overseas Filipino Workers (OFWs) tirelessly toil in other countries in order to give their families a better life, overcoming loneliness and the pain of separation so they can fulfill their loved ones’ most cherished dreams.
One of these is to buy a nice and comfortable home for them and possibly invest in other properties that would help provide a stable source of income should they decide to come home for good.
It is a vision that BRIA Homes, the fastest-growing mass housing developer in the Philippines, happily shares with all Filipinos.
But for hardworking OFWs, in particular, BRIA cites five good reasons why a BRIA home is the wisest investment they could ever make for their families:
- Only BRIA Homes has a winning formula: Affordability (Mura) + Superior Quality (Dekalidad) = a Beautiful BRIA Home for Every Filipino. Filipinos can finally buy their own superior-quality home at rates they can easily afford. OFWs can, in fact, aspire to invest in more units for their children who will someday have their own families
- BRIA Homes acknowledges the dearth of mass housing developments in the country, and has resolved to address this through the aforementioned winning formula that combines affordability and high quality. Now, ordinary Filipinos can afford comfortable, well-designed homes for as low as Php 1,897 per month.
- All BRIA Homes are in safe, secure, and family-friendly communities. Families’ safety and security are ensured by guarded entrances and exits, CCTVs, and perimeter fences. BRIA also features facilities such basketball courts for a healthy, active lifestyle and eco-friendly spaces where residents can relax and forge friendly ties.
- BRIA Homes understands that Filipino individuals and families have their own preferences based on their needs. Thus, BRIA communities feature a variety of house and lot packages and condominium types in different sizes and come with well-laid-out living spaces.
- BRIA communities are located in progressive towns and cities in the Philippines. Aware that Filipinos value the conveniences of a good location, BRIA Homes offers residences that are close to key destinations such as schools, churches, hospitals, retail establishments, public modes of transportation, and major roads and highways.
True to its vision of providing homes to all Filipinos, BRIA Homes caps all these with flexible payment schemes like bank financing and Pag-IBIG housing loans—ideal for OFWs and other Filipino workers who have multiple financial obligations to meet.
BRIA Homes is a subsidiary of GOLDEN BRIA Holdings, Inc., considered the third largest real estate company in terms of market capitalization valued at more than P200B. The fastest-growing mass housing developer in the Philippines, BRIA Homes is primed to bring affordable house-and-lot packages and condominium units closer to ordinary Filipino families. This is the goal that drives every single employee in the company, for which the ultimate fulfillment is seeing a client happily moving into Bria’s homes.
To know more about BRIA Homes, call (0966) 277 5944, like “Bria Official” on Facebook, and follow “@TheBriaOfficial” on Twitter and Instagram.
- Aera 사랑 By iWhite Korea Now in the Philippines - June 8, 2023
- Pocky and PICKUP COFFEE Team Up for Father’s Day! - June 8, 2023
- Lumpia Queen Joins KROMA Entertainment’s NYMA - June 8, 2023