JANINE GUTIERREZ is the pretty host of Sunday All Stars and currently portraying Lynette Quintana in the afternoon drama series VILLA QUINTANA opposite ELMO MAGALONA.
The series is a remake of the 1990’s award-winning KEEMPEE – DONNA soap on GMA that lasted for more than 14 months.
JANINE is the 24 year-old daughter of veteran actors Lot Lot De Leon and Ramon Christopher ‘Monching’ Gutierrez and here are Ten (10) things about the young actress that I found out during our casual lunch meet-up last week at Greens Vegetarian Restaurant in Quezon City.
- Her first acting exposure was running around the house during the tapings of her parents’ TV show ‘MAGASAWA’Y DI BIRO’ which aired on RPN 9 from 1990 to 1993.
- Her first TV commercial was for Enfapro – yes, a baby Janine on the ads and then for Kraft Mayonaise when she was in 5th Grade.
- Janine is currently the brand ambassador for My Phone and Skin 101.
- Janine appeared on the cover and pages of SPEED magazine last September and this December for TWEAK magazine.
- Janine loves the beach and to travel.
- Janine loves dogs.
- Janine is always hungry but easily filled – and that’s probably why she’s still uber slim and sexy.
- Janine does Yoga. Swimming and Tennis are the two sport activities that she’s fond of.
- Janine’s showbiz crushes are Liam Hemsworth, Gerald Anderson and Mikael Daez because they’re cute and very manly. He also mentioned Alden Richards because he’s a great actor.
- Janine took Foreign Service at Ateneo because she wanted to become an Ambassador someday or work at the Department of Foreign Affairs (DFA).
- PHusion | Blending Filipino Designs with Global Cultures - October 4, 2023
- BUM EQUIPMENT LAUNCHES BUM BLACK ARMY ACADEMY - October 3, 2023
- Malampaya Foundation Partner Conservation Sites Won USAID and CMN Citations - October 3, 2023