Pine-Sol Multi-Surface Cleaner launched yesterday in the Philippines its Pine-Sol Cleaning Dance Challenge promo along with a special dance video featuring actress and brand ambassador Dimples Romana.
The media launch was held at the Artesania showroom in Makati City led by Pine-Sol Philippines brand manager Monique Gonzales who excitedly announced what’s in store for those who will be joining the challenge.
The 10 most liked and shared posts will receive special prizes while winners via an e-raffle will get BOSE products – Bluetooth Bucket Speaker (1), Waterproof Bluetooth Speakers (5) and Wireless Earphones (5).
Here’s how to join:
- Go to the Pine-Sol Dance Challenge Promo Page HERE
- Register your Name, Address, Contact Number, Birthday and Email Address.
- Users will receive an email notification to validate their email address and proceed to promo entry.
- Upon email validation, users will be directed to the entry page. Share with us a photo of your most creative dance move while cleaning with any Pine-Sol product.
- The photograph should showcase cleaning any part of your home. Any variant of Pine-Sol products or branding should be part of the photograph, but not necessarily the focal point of the image.
- In the caption, add the hashtags – #PineSol #MyCleanMovesPH #ContestPH
- Click on the SUBMIT ENTRY button.
- Wait for the notification message.
- Participants will have to share their entry via Facebook.
- Participants must like the Pine-Sol Philippines Facebook page to be eligible to win the promo.
@dimplesromana dances to the Pine-Sol dance moves! #Pinesol #MyCleanMovesPH
Posted by Raincheck on Monday, May 27, 2019
The contest will be from June 1 to 30 and winners will be announced on July 12, 2019.
Pine-Sol has its reputation built with 90 years of experience since its creation in 1929 by Harry Cole in Jackson, Mississippi.
Pine-Sol which originally contained pine oil as a cleaning agent is known worldwide to be an effective multi-surface cleaner that can be used in hard nonporous surface of the house and workplace from floor tiles, walls, stovetops, countertops, and glass.
It comes in four scents – Original Pine, Lavander Clean, Lemon Fresh and Sparkling Wave and is available in leading supermarkets and retailers nationwide.
For more information, visit their website www.pinesol.com.ph
- PHusion | Blending Filipino Designs with Global Cultures - October 4, 2023
- BUM EQUIPMENT LAUNCHES BUM BLACK ARMY ACADEMY - October 3, 2023
- Malampaya Foundation Partner Conservation Sites Won USAID and CMN Citations - October 3, 2023