ProPak Phlippines is making a comeback at the World Trade Center next year. The announcement was made last November 8 (Tuesday) at a press conference held at I’M Hotel in Makati City attended by some of the key players in the processing and packaging, and other related industries.
Providing media guests with the various industry trends and updates were:
- Usec. Blesila Lantayona of Department of Trade and Industry (DTI)
- Dr. Jhino Llano, Assistant Director of DTI Export Marketing Bureau
- Engr. Higinio Porte Jr., President of the Philippine Pharmaceutical Manufacturers Association
- Mr. Antonio Tanael, President of Philippine Printing technical Foundation
- Mr. Jeremiah Paul Morales, President of the Association of Filipino Franchisers Inc.,
- Mr. Norman Camungol, Board of Director of Production and Operations Management Association of the Philippines
Also present were the corporate secretary of GS1 Philippines, Ms. Anna Marie Anastacio, who talked about the importance of barcoding and labelling in packaging; and, Events Manager Mr. Arch (Mark) Prakasvudhisarn of Informa Markets who delivered the opening remarks.
Delivering their talks virtually are Mr. Chris Nelson, the Executive Director of the British Chamber of Commerce in the Philippines and Ms. Nerida Kelton, the Executive Director of the Australian Institute of Packaging and Vice President of Sustainability and Save Food, World Packaging Organisation.
Happening on 1-3 February 2023, ProPak Philippines will highlight innovations and advancements in processing, manufacturing, and packaging technology, connecting international suppliers to local and regional buyers in food, drink, and pharmaceutical industries.
Joining the event are companies engaged in processing machinery, technology, and materials in the sectors of filling, quality assurance, testing and measurement, maintenance, and their related field of automation, instrumentation, transportation, refrigeration, storage, and pollution control. Also represented are businesses involved in labeling, printing, water treatment equipment, plastics processing, and wrapping machinery.
Among ProPak Philippines’ highlights are:
Sustainability Square is an interactive exhibitor zone where visitors may learn about how the packaging industry and extended processing sectors (food, beverage, pharmaceutical, cosmetics, etc.) adopt the Sustainable Development goals.
ProPak Connect is a business-to-business online supplier platform and a content hub that facilitates targeted online marketing activities such as supplier and buyer sourcing, networking, interactive product and machine demos, and virtual and hybrid events.
DTI Packaging Awards
Another highlight is the Department of Trade (DTI) Packaging Awards which will recognize innovative packaging ideas by MSMEs, Women, Youth, PWDs, and IP-led companies, as well as the association pavilions of the Production and Operations Management Association of the Philippines and Philippine Pharmaceutical Manufacturers Association (PROMAP).
The three-day trade exhibition will also feature conference and training courses from the Australian Institute of Packaging (AIP); packaging consultations for MSMEs, talks and workshops in manufacturing and packaging, led by DTI, PROMAP, and the AIPIA.
Among the early confirmed exhibitors are:
- Asia Integrated Machine Inc.,
- Miura Singapore Co. Pte. Ltd.,
- Krirub Industrial Sales
- Formway Trading & Services Inc.,
- Rieckermann Machinery & Industrial Solutions
- Aumpack Inc.,
- Conveying and Packaging Co. Inc.,
- Wolf Packaging Machines Co. Ltd.,
- Loopex Packaging Products Inc.,
- Elixir Industrial Equipment Inc.,
- Victorious Team Provider Corporation
- VCP Trading International Corporation
- Pievana | Luxury Countryside Escape in Batangas - December 8, 2023
- Acer Commits to Carbon Neutrality for Vero Laptop Line - December 7, 2023
- HONOR 100 Series to Set New Industry Global Standards - December 7, 2023