realme rolls out realme My Number 1 campaign in celebration of their recent milestones.
It has definitely been a whirlwind journey for three-year-old tech brand realme. Clinching the top spot in the local Canalys and IDC smartphone sell-in rankings for 2021, the brand continues to prove its strength in the industry as it aims to become the tech and lifestyle companion of every Filipino. With all these milestones, realme is determined to keep the momentum going by daring to leap like never before.
During the #realXperience media event held last night (April 21), the brand shared how it intends to attain further success in the local tech scene.
“We are eternally grateful to our Squad: our fans, stakeholders, employees and industry partners for making realme their number 1 choice. This inspires us to continue outdoing ourselves by bringing more cutting-edge product innovations, a wider network of channels and stores, as well as stronger industry presence through disruptive campaigns,” shares Austine Huang, realme Philippines’ VP for Marketing.
The #realXperience media event marks the first on-ground comeback of the brand since the start of the pandemic and showcases its newest line of smartphones like the GT2 Pro and the 9 Pro+ Free Fire edition.
As its main highlight, realme unveiled its latest campaign: #realmeMyNumber1 in celebration of its remarkable achievements in the country.
Through this campaign, the brand aims to celebrate its success and create a movement where the Squad can express why realme is their no. 1 choice.
To launch the campaign in true realme fashion, the brand unveiled first-ever billboard featuring showbiz royalty Kathryn Bernardo, simultaneously airing across 20 major spots nationwide.
You can find these at the following locations:
1. EDSA Guadalupe Northbound, near Guadalupe Bridge
2. EDSA Robinsons Galleria, Northbound
3. EDSA Cubao Underpass Northbound
4. EDSA Cubao Underpass Southbound
5. C5 Bagong Ilog Northbound
6. C5 Bagong Ilog Southbound
7. Julia Vargas Ave. in front of Megamall
9. Cebu Escario Mall
10. Davao JP Laurel near Robinsons and Abreeza EDSA
11. EDSA Boni GA Tower Northbound LED
12. EDSA Guadalupe Northboun
13. EDSA Blue Bay Walk, near MOA and Macapagal Ave.
14. Diosdado Macapagal Ave., Ayala Mall By the Bay
15. Eastwood City in Mall LED
16. Glorietta 4 Activity Center LED
17. Greenhill Theatre Mall LED
18. Gaisano Grand Mall Talisay Cebu
19. Gaisano Grand Mall JP Laurel Davao City
The campaign also includes a social media giveaway where the Squad can get the chance to win prizes including their latest products: realme 9 Pro, realme Smart TV and realme Pad Mini. realme is also gearing up to launch its first national photography contest called Pixel Perfect to encourage realme users and photography enthusiasts to take their skills to the next level. In addition to these initiatives, the campaign will also underscore realm’s commitment to giving back and paying it forward.
The brand is currently in partnership with leading delivery provider J&T Express to give assistance to families devastated by Tropical Storm Agaton in Leyte. realme is cooking up several other events and initiatives in line with the #realmeMyNumber1 campaign. Be sure to stay tuned, realme Squad!
For more information and updates, follow realme Philippines on FB http://facebook.com/realmePhilippines or visit https://www.realme.com/ph/.
- PruRide Philippines is Back! - March 25, 2023
- BDO Wins Platinum at The Asset ESG Corporate Awards for the 13th Consecutive Year - March 25, 2023
- Wolvit Highlights Hairloss Prevention in Two New Digital ad Campaigns - March 25, 2023