Xiaomi Corporation today announced that World Vision Philippines and Yayasan Food Bank Malaysia will each receive a donation of one hundred thousand US dollars from Xiaomi Foundation Limited, to support those affected by Typhoon Rai in the Philippines and Malaysia.
In the Philippines alone, based on the country’s disaster council, more than 870,334 families or 23,380,167 individuals have been impacted by Typhoon Rai, and over 348,642 houses damaged. Hundreds and thousands of volunteers are working around the clock to help those affected and to provide survival essentials such as food and water, hygiene kits, kitchen and cooking sets, emergency shelter kits, and more.
As a global company, we believe it is our duty to be responsible, and to give back to communities impacted by situations such as this.
Those who would like to aid those impacted by Typhoon Rai, can also do so via the below accounts:
Donation account in the Philippines:
World Vision Development Foundation Inc.
|BANK||BRANCH||ACCOUNT NO.||SWIFT CODE|
Donation account in Malaysia:
Yayasan Food Bank Malaysia (MONSOON & FLOOD HUMANITARIAN RELIEF 2021/2022)
- RECEIVING BANK: MAYBANK BERHAD (Putrajaya Branch)
- BENEFICIARY NAME: YAYASAN FOOD BANK MALAYSIA
- SWIFT CODE: MBBEMYKL
- ACCOUNT NUMBER: 566010630584
Xiaomi Corporation hopes for the best for those affected, and for a speedy recovery in the affected areas.
- Why Social Media is an Ineffective Platform for Recruiting Talents - March 30, 2023
- What Type ofInsurance is Best For You? - March 28, 2023
- NGCP Empowers Schools and Communities Through PhP2.5B CSR Projects - March 28, 2023