2021 is a year full of challenges, but at the same time – hope. In the second year of pandemic, nations are still struggling as countries and economies try to rise-up from the multiple lockdowns of the previous year. It was also full of hope, as the people are looking forward to the end of the pandemic and Covid-19..
Amidst these, Good News Manila – a local lifestyle blog in the Philippines, continued to serve the public through publication of online news and features that “share the good vibes” from here and abroad.
As the year concludes, Good News Manila shares it’s Top 10 Articles / Newsmakers for the Year 2021. Spanning across various topics and interests from advocacy to finance, and pandemic adaptation to technology advancement.
Top 10 Newsmakers for the Year 2021
- World Pandesal Day Amidst the Pandemic
- Organique Supports Frontliners with ImmunoStrong Campaign
- Herbalife Nutrition Join Hands w/ Green Antz for Go Green Initiative
- Messy Bessy: Eco-Friendly Products on Shopee
- Promo Highlights: Staying Safe with PayMaya
- Ortigas Malls Opens Night Market, Highlights Fundraising Concert
- Festival of Lights Virtual Edition w/ Ayala Land and Make It Makati!
- UBX E-TalkTales: Democratizing Insurance through Embedded Experiences
- 12 Thrills of Christmas: Resorts World Manila’s Grand Fiesta Manila 2021
- TECNO: AI Camera Technology Race for Future
Check them out through the URL links provided below each of the article titles enumerated above; and reminisce with us the best of 2021! More power to Good News Manila!
“Enjoy this special time of year with those you love, and may the Lord bless you all with a happy and healthy New Year. Let 2022 bring you peace and prosperity!”
Jonel Uy of Good News Manila
You may follow Good News Manila on the blog, on their Facebook Page, on Twitter @GoodNewsManila, and Instagram @GoodNewsManila
- Wolvit Highlights Hairloss Prevention in Two New Digital ad Campaigns - March 25, 2023
- Greenfield District | A Myriad of Possibilities - March 24, 2023
- MrBeast Burgers Now Available via GrabFood Signatures - March 24, 2023