Pru Life UK is celebrating its 25th year anniversary by giving back to its loyal customers. In conjunction with its We Do More for our Customers campaign, 25,000 customers will receive a complimentary plan that protects against infectious diseases called PRUMedCare – Select Infectious Diseases.
It is the first and only product that provides a one-year coverage on four common infectious diseases namely Dengue, Typhoid, Measles, and Malaria. Eligible customers can sign up for PRUMedCare – Select Infectious Diseases on the Pulse app until November 23, 2021. Pulse is Pru Life UK’s all-in health and wealth app that can be downloaded for free both on Apple App Store and Google Play.
According to the World Health Organization’s Dengue Situation Update, there has been a total of 57,388 Dengue cases in 2020.1 DOH reported 6,120 Malaria cases2, 3,500 Measles cases3 in 2020, and 16,888 Typhoid cases4 in 2019.
“Pru Life UK is driven to become every Filipino’s partner to improve their lives and provide better ways to keep them protected and prepared for the future. In celebration of our 25th Anniversary, the We Do More for our Customers campaign is our way of giving back by providing free coverage for select infectious diseases. This serves as an additional protection against the high cost of hospitalization due to the prevalence of these infectious diseases in the country and in South East Asia. A gift, especially in this time of uncertainty, to those who have been with us through the years,” shared Pru Life UK SVP and Chief Customer Marketing Officer Allan Tumbaga.
To qualify for the free protection plan the following criteria should be met:
- Must be from 18 to 59 years old of age;
- Must be a Filipino citizen residing in the Philippines at the time of application;
- Must be in good health, must not have signs and symptoms related to Dengue, Typhoid, Malaria or Measles at the time of application.
- Must own an active or in-force Pru Life UK policy during the campaign period that is regular paying, limited pay, or single pay;
- Must not own any in-force PRUShoppe policy (i.e. PRUDengue MedCare, PRUDengue MedCare Pro, etc.) during the campaign period.
Qualified Pulse users need to click the registration link received through email or SMS from Pru Life UK and fill out the registration form to qualify. Once done, customers need to check the MyRewards tab in Pulse, visit PRUShoppe and click the Explore More banner. Tap on the PRUMedCare – Select Infectious Diseases tile and select the Basic Package. Customers can use the voucher upon checkout to get the free protection plan.
Qualified non-Pulse users who receive the registration link via email or SMS can also sign-up for PRUMedCare – Select Infectious Diseases by downloading Pulse in Apple Store or Google Playstore for free and follow the registration process.
Pru Life UK’s 25th-year celebration was also highlighted by a We DO Health & Wealth: 25th Anniversary Celebration promo, giving out Php 2.5 million pesos, 25 iPhone 12 mini (64GB), and over 600 electronic gift certificates worth Php 2,500 as a way of showing its appreciation to its valued customers.
- New and Upgraded Xiaomi Smart Air Purifier 4 Series - January 27, 2022
- Xiaomi Unveils Four New Redmi Note 11 Series Phones - January 27, 2022
- 9 Items on Shopee to Help Boost Your Luck in 2022 - January 27, 2022