Global superstar Justin Bieber will perform at the 2021 MTV “VMAs” LIVE from Barclays Center on Sunday, September 12 at 8PM ET/PT on MTV.
Bieber leads this year’s “VMAs” nominations with seven nods, including two of the night’s biggest awards, “Video of the Year” and “Artist of the Year.” No stranger to MTV or the iconic stage, Bieber returns to the “VMAs” for the first time in six years after delivering a moving performance of “What Do You Mean?” In 2015.
Continuing to dominate 2021, Bieber brings the biggest collaborations across all genres – most recently, “Essence” Remix with WizKid & Tems and “Don’t Go” with Skrillex and Don Toliver.
PREVIOUSLY ANNOUNCED MTV Video Music Awards NEWS:
- PERFORMERS: Kacey Musgraves, Chlöe, Doja Cat, Shawn Mendes and Twenty One Pilots join previously announced must-see performers Camila Cabello, Lil Nas X, Machine Gun Kelly, Olivia Rodrigo. Additional performers to be announced soon.
- GLOBAL ICON AWARD: The legendary Foo Fighters will receive the first-ever MTV “VMAs” Global Icon Award at this year’s show. The band will also perform at this year’s show, marking their return to the “VMAs” stage for the first time since 2007.
- NOMINATIONS: Justin Bieber (7) and Megan Thee Stallion (6) lead this year’s nominations, closely followed by Billie Eilish, BTS, Doja Cat, Drake, Giveon, Lil Nas X and Olivia Rodrigo (5 each).
- VOTING: Fans can vote for their favorites across 14 gender-neutral categories, including “Video of the Year,” “Artist of the Year,” “Best Collaboration” and more by visiting vma.mtv.com through Friday, September 3, 2021 – thanks to Burger King®, the presenter of this year’s award voting. Voting for “Best New Artist,” Presented by Facebook, will remain active into the show on Sunday, September 12, 2021. Nominations for social categories including “Best Group” and “Song of Summer” will be announced at a later date.
- Shopee Apprentice Program Equips Future E-Commerce Leaders - September 26, 2021
- Globe Brings Rewarding Experiences to More Communities - September 26, 2021
- TP Communications Head on Creating Gender-Smart Working Environments - September 25, 2021