When learning institutions upgraded their facilities and teaching methods to accommodate the ongoing digital transformation of the educational system, a lot of schools and parents have invested hard on laptops and tablets to replace (but not totally) physical books and other learning materials.
Class Group Chats were created and everyone remains connected even after school. Some tests and school performance tasks were done online. Students and parents have access to almost everything school related 24/7.
The demand is ever growing.
The pandemic further strengthen the demand as almost all learning institutions are now leaning towards online and blended learning methods as we move away from the traditional face-to-face to minimize the spread of coronavirus in the country.
Tablets, cheaper and easier to handle than laptops, are selling like hotcakes right now!
At the Huawei Flagship Store on Shopee, two of their tablets continue to get the attention of online shoppers nationwide.
Huawei MediaPad T3
- Color: Space Grey
- Display: 8.0 inches IPS Display, 1280 x800(HD)
- CPU: Qualcomm MSM8917, quad-core A53, 4 x 1.4 GHz
- Operating System: EMUI 5.1 (Based on Android 7.0)
- Memory: 2GB RAM + 16GB ROM
- Rear Camera: 5 MP and Auto Focus
- Front Camera: 2 MP and Fixed Focus
- Battery: 4,800mAh Battery Capacity
- Network: KOB-L09: IEEE 802.11b/g/[email protected] GHz
- GPS: Supports GPS, GLONASS, and BDS
- Sensors: Gravity sensor
HUAWEI MATEPAD PRO Tablet 10.8 inches
- Screen size: 10.8 inches
- Processor: Kirin 990 Octa Core
- Operating System: Android 10
- Storage: 6GB RAM + 128GB
- Rear Camera: 13 megapixel, f/1.8 aperture, auto focus; support flash
- Front Camera: 8 megapixel, f/2.0 aperture, fixed focal length
- Battery Capacity: 7250 mAh ,40W Quick Charge
- Connectivity: 4*4 MIMO, CAT19
- Sensors: Ambient light sensor
- Accelorometer, Proximity Compass, Fingerprint sensor
These products are moving so fast so get it while it’s hot! Download the Shopee app for free from the App Store or Google Play.
- Huawei Energy Summit Focuses on Digital Energy, Powering the Low Carbon Era - September 27, 2021
- Amaia Steps Pasig Announces its 4th Mid-Rise Building – CLARA - September 27, 2021
- HR | Sustaining the Workplace Amidst COVID-19 - September 27, 2021