FitLine products was showcased recently in a mini trade fair held at Elements in Eton Centris, Quezon City.
Leading the event is David Lim, the General Manager of FitLine Philippines together with Kapuso Celebs Thia Thomalla and Kim Rodriguez, and online influencers Sophia Baino, Veronica Gualberto, Ivan De Guzman and Alyanna Kagandahan.
The event started with a Zumba Dance Fitness session led by Bennie Almonte of Retro Fitness Philippines.
Fitline is a sub-company of PM International that focuses on products that cater to health, beauty and wellness. Originating from Germany, FitLine products have been firmly established in the top athletic events for the last 20 years and has made its way through numerous countries, and now, in the Philippines.
- A powerful combination for optimal health
- Helps enhance immunity
- Energy yielding metabolism
FitLine Activize Oxyplus
- More power
- More energy
- Better concentration
- Promotes reduction of fatigue
- Promotes cellular regeneration
- Promotes enhancement of immunity system
- Promotes healthy bones
But why include these FitLine products in your diet?
Based on an internal study conducted to athletes after taking FitLine products for 90 days, the following have been observed:
- 89% of all top athletes confirm rapid recovery and regeneration after intensive athletic activity
- 83% of top athletes achieve improved concentration
- 80% of top athletes notice a stronger immune system
- 80% of top athletes were able to stabilize their performance level
Another reason is that because today’s fast-paced lifestyle requires too much from individuals especially the working class who usually don’t get enough nutritious food and sleep. The three (3) FitLine products are designed to provide complete nutrition and promote better sleep.
Both Thia and Kim said that while they like all the FitLine products, it is the PowerCocktail that they can’t go a day without because it really keeps them in optimal health always even with their busy schedules.
Here’s a video of the interview with Thia Thomalla, Kim Rodriguez and David Lim:
Aside from the FitLine products, the health and wellness trade fair also features Diabetamil, Omitosh Cassava Chips, Herbatint, Chloe & Cocoa Fashion Boutique, Anaiah Lirah Cosmetics (ALC), Skin Enhance, Pru Life UK, and many others.
Conelen Carino also shared skin and beauty tips using ALC products like the Pink Rose Hydrosol Toner, Vitamin C Serum and Vitamin A Night Cream.
For more about FitLine, contact a FitLine dealer or call 0939-4463376
- New and Upgraded Xiaomi Smart Air Purifier 4 Series - January 27, 2022
- Xiaomi Unveils Four New Redmi Note 11 Series Phones - January 27, 2022
- 9 Items on Shopee to Help Boost Your Luck in 2022 - January 27, 2022