He carried you as a baby when mom was too tired. He changed your diapers and stayed up at night even when he was tired from work. When you started school, he woke up an hour early to take you on his way to work. He’d also bring you to mall with friends and even at parties. He made you look good, feel great during challenging times.
Dads may not be at home most of the time but when they are, he makes sure he spends quality time with the people they love or at least they try to.
Now that you’re all grown up and caught up with the realities of life, time spent with your father isn’t as much as it was when you were a child and in school.
Here are a couple of suggestions to make your Superhero DADS look good and feel great on his special day:
- Take him to lunch or dinner at his favorite restaurant and foot the bill. Now that you’re a professional, take your dad on a Father’s Day date. Surprise him!
- Even better than a meal at a restaurant is a meal you made yourself. With YouTube tutorials, it is so easy to prepare and cook a good meal. Your dad will be happy and proud, no matter what the results.
- Give your father the gift of good health by putting together vitamins and supplements so he will be healthier. Dad may no longer be young but he can live a long and fulfilling life if he takes care of his health.
- Book him a session or two with a fitness trainer who can come up with a realistic health program for him. Your dad may be too busy or not have the time to exercise but with the right information, he’ll have no excuses and get right on to it.
More than any material thing, your father will appreciate the gift of love. Make time from your busy schedule to be with him and reconnect, not just for lunch or dinner. Send him an SMS everyday or give him a call to let him know that despite your being an adult, he is still your superhero.
To learn more about the video, visit the Watsons Philippines Facebook page and watsonsph on Instagram. To learn more about Watsons, visit http://www.watsons.com.ph
- Rated Korina is Back! Now Airing on Multiple Platforms - June 19, 2021
- Father’s Day Gift Ideas From Xiaomi - June 18, 2021
- Lumina Homes Among Pag-IBIG Fund’s Top Developers - June 18, 2021