Globe Telecom, together with The Walt Disney Company Southeast Asia, recently introduced DisneyLife App.
Disney fans can now enjoy over 350 movies from Disney, Pixar, Marvel and Star Wars; more than 5,000 kids’ TV episodes; and over 6,000 music tracks, all in one app. In addition, all content on DisneyLife can be downloaded and enjoyed for offline viewing and listening.
Present during the launch of the DisneyLife App are Mickey and Minnie Mouse together with Head of Media Distribution and OTT, The Walt Disney Company South Asia Amitra Pandey, EVP & Managing Director, The Walt Disney Company South Asia Mahesh Samat, Globe President and CEO Ernest Cu and Globe Chief Commercial Officer Albert De Larrazabal.
“In the three years we’ve been working with Disney we’ve provided our audiences many unique and innovative entertainment experiences. Today we are launching the first complete entertainment app in Philippines that carries movies, TV series, and music from the world’s biggest family entertainment company. The DisneyLife app will super-serve Filipinos with entertainment when they want it, where they want it,” said Ernest Cu, President and CEO of Globe.
DisneyLife will offer fan-favorite stories, characters and music from memorable Disney movies and television shows over the decades. Fans can look forward to heartwarming moments from classic Disney animation films like The Lion King, Disney-Pixar classics like The Incredibles, and Star Wars journeys like Star Wars: The Return of the Jedi whether they are at home or on the go.
In its first year, DisneyLife will also carry the top grossing movies of all time in the Philippines – Marvel Studios’ Avengers: Age of Ultron, The Avengers, and Iron Man 3.
“DisneyLife is a unique digital content offering for fans of Disney, Pixar, Marvel and Star Wars in the Philippines. Globe Telecom has been a valuable partner in our endeavor to be a part of the everyday lives of Filipino kids and families,” said Mahesh Samat, EVP and Managing Director, The Walt Disney Company South Asia.
Globe customers can also look forward to DisneyLife special promos:
- All existing Globe Postpaid customers and new or recontracting customers on ThePLAN or ThePLAN PLUS 999 and above get a free 6-month subscription to DisneyLife. DisneyLife offers are coming soon with GoWATCH for Prepaid mobile customers. In the meantime, they can watch out for wonderful surprises from Disney and Globe. Stay tuned to the Globe Facebook and Twitter pages!
- New and existing Globe At Home Postpaid customers who applied or upgraded to Plan 1,299/up, will get a free 6-month subscription to DisneyLife. An additional free 3-month subscription to DisneyLife will be given to customers who purchase Globe Streamwatch Roku Powered. Enjoy unlimited DisneyLife movie nights with Globe At Home’s Go Unli Plans with speeds up to 100Mbps and unlimited data.
Apart from mobile and broadband offerings, Globe now offers consumers DisneyLife for a monthly subscription of P149. With each subscription, consumers can create 6 accounts, register up to 10 gadgets, and use the DisneyLife app simultaneously across four devices.
The DisneyLife app is compatible with iOS and Android devices and is also available to download on the App Store and Google Play Store. To learn more about DisneyLife promos, visit a Globe Store now or go to www.disneylife.ph or www.globe.com/content/disneylife for more details.
- Lemon Grass Continues to Offer Gourmet-style Filipino Christmas Favorites - November 25, 2020
- Delta to Resume Manila – U.S. Flights via Seoul Starting January 2021 - November 25, 2020
- Uniqlo Announces the Opening of Three New PH Stores in Paranaque, Zamboanga and Butuan - November 25, 2020