Acer has recently announced a new range of products at the [email protected] Global Press Conference held at the Alice Tully Hall in New York City. The event features the launch of a host of Acer and Predator Gaming products, including the Acer Chromebook Spin, Nitro Series, and Swift 5, as well as the Predator Helios, Predator Orion and an expanded Predator accessory line.
Here’s a quick backgrounder of all the newest innovations from Acer:
- The new Acer Chromebook Spin 13 and Chromebook 13 boast stylish all-aluminum designs that are durable, thin, and light
- Designed with productivity in mind, the new Acer Chromebooks feature 3:2 aspect ratio screens for more vertical space than wider 16:9 screens, reducing the need for scrolling while editing documents and spreadsheets
- Includes 8th Gen Intel Core processors providing remarkable performance and exceptional battery life
- The new Acer Chromebooks feature dual USB 3.1 Type-C Gen 1 ports for convenient charging and data transfers, and Android app support via Google Play Store
- Acer Chromebook Spin 15 has 360-degree hinges and 15.6-inch display; ideal for media streaming, apps, and productivity
- Upward-facing speakers deliver robust audio to complement visuals
- Features Corning Gorilla Glass touchpad for smooth navigation
- Long 13-hour battery life means more productivity and fun
- Acer also announces new Chromebook 15 model that pairs a large screen with long 14-hour battery and value pricing
- Both new Chromebooks boast Android app support via Google Play Store
- Powered by up to 8th Gen Intel Core i7 processors and NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 GPUs, Acer Nitro 50 Series desktops offer performance that exceed the needs of casual gamers and can easily handle graphic-intensive tasks.
- Sleek and stylish, the new Acer Nitro VG0 and RG0 series monitors both earned 2018 Red Dot Design Awards.
- They feature AMD Radeon FreeSync and up to a 1ms Visual Response Boost to deliver smooth and tear-free gameplay.
- With a 15-inch display, the Acer Swift 5’s elegant chassis weighs less than 1 kg (2.2 lbs), ideal for people always on the go
- The Swift 5 is powered by Windows 10, the latest Intel Core processors, and features exceptional performance and battery life that lasts through the workday
- Swift 5’s Full HD IPS touchscreen features ultra-narrow bezels measuring just 5.87 mm, giving it an incredible 87.6% screen-to-body ratio that maximizes the viewing experience
- The new Predator Helios 500 combines up to overclockable 8th Gen Intel Core i9+ processors with overclockable NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 graphics for a gaming force to be reckoned with.
- Superior thermal architecture keeps the Predator Helios 500 running nice and cool during marathon gaming sessions.
- The Predator Helios 500 offers sophisticated flair with blue lighting and trim accents that pop on its obsidian black chassis.
- The Predator Helios 300 Special Edition radiates class with its distinctive white chassis accented with elegant gold trim.
- The Predator Helios 300 Special Edition features 15.6-inch FHD IPS displays with an upgraded 144Hz refresh rate, 8th Gen Intel Core i7+ processor and overclockable NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 graphics.
- The new Predator Orion 5000 series gaming desktops feature up to 8th Gen Intel Core i7+ 8700K processors paired with the latest Intel Z370 chipset, and up to 2-way NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti GPUs in SLI.
- Its chassis has an EMI-compliant transparent side panel to show off its powerful internals, while the IceTunnel 2.0 airflow management design segments the system into different thermal zones and provides each sector with its own airflow tunnel to expel heat.
- The Predator Orion 3000 series is powered with up to 8th Gen Intel Core i7+ processors, and up to NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 GPUs, while the VR-Ready desktop supports 4K gameplay letting gamers take dead aim at opponents on the battlefield with crystal clarity.
- The Predator accessory line has been expanded to complete the gaming experience with:
- Predator Cestus 510: a customizable high-performance gaming mouse with an precise optical sensor that supports up to 16,000 DPI
- Predator Gaming Chair: includes detachable cushions, superior ergonomics, and lumbar spine support to give players an edge on marathon gaming sessions
- Predator Hard Case: protects the most valuable assets with a hard-as-rock outer shell and customizable foam inserts that fit exactly around your computer
- Predator Aethon 500 extra-durable mechanical keyboard with a lifespan of 70 million strokes per key, customizable with 16.8 million colors
- Predator Mousepad series available in plastic or fabric finishes with dramatic cinematic landscapes to keep the player in the game
Latest posts by raindeocampo (see all)
- Adverting Titans, Global Thought Leaders Share Stage For CreativeFest NOW! Philippines - December 1, 2020
- LOOK: Rizal Park’s Giant Tableaux Made of Sustainable Lamps in Honor of Filipino Frontliner Heroes - December 1, 2020
- Bayad Center Now Offers RCBC ATM Go Terminals - December 1, 2020