JBL enters the Guinness Book of World Records by playing the most number of Bluetooth speakers simultaneously from a single media source, a record once held by Ultimate Ears in 2016.
The Harman International Industries audio brand successfully played 1,000 JBL Flip 4 Bluetooth Speakers besting Ultimate Ears record of 208 speakers.
Taking place at an exclusive event in London’s Village Underground on the 25th April, together with telecommunications service provider O2 – the record was witnessed by over 200 guests including world-renowned Dutch DJs, Sunnery James and Ryan Marciano.
With the speakers displayed on a circular structure to create a 360-degree wall of sound, other highlights from the evening included numerous live acts and an exclusive soundtrack featuring all of JBL’s current music ambassadors (which include Demi Lovato, DNCE, Tinie Tempah and Quincy Jones).
“We are a brand that thrives on innovation and also love to party so it was great to celebrate in style last night with industry members, press, fans, ambassadors and retail partners. The event was the perfect kick off for our jam-packed calendar of live events taking place throughout 2017.” said Carsten Olsen, VP and General manager of Harman Consumer Lifestyle EMEA.
Designed for party starters and globetrotters alike, the new adventure-proof Flip 4 speaker with in-built CONNECT+ technology is the latest product to join JBL’s popular Flip range that has sold 10 million speakers to date.
JBL Flip 4 Features
- Wireless Bluetooth Streaming: Wirelessly connect up to two smartphones or tablets to the speaker to take turns playing impressive stereo sound.
- 12 hours of playtime: Built-in 3000mAh rechargeable Li-ion battery supports up to 12 hours of playtime.
- IPX7 Waterproof: No more worrying about rain or spills; you can even submerge Flip 4 in water.
- Build your own party by connecting more than 100 JBL Connect+ enabled speakers together to amplify the listening experience.
- Speakerphone: Take crystal clear calls from your speaker with the touch of a button thanks to the noise and echo-cancelling speakerphone.
- Voice Assistant Integration: Access Siri or Google Now from your JBL Flip 4 speaker with a simple button press.
- Lifestyle Material: The durable fabric material and rugged rubber housing allows your speaker to outlast all of your adventures.
- JBL Bass Radiator: Hear the bass, feel the bass, see the bass. Dual external passive radiators demonstrate just how powerful your speakers are.
- FWD Partners with Cebuana For Nationwide Protection - May 19, 2021
- PayLater, Cardless Loan Program For Online Purchases - May 19, 2021
- Embrace New Open Living with Sola at Pico De Loro Cove - May 19, 2021