The 20th of November marks a special day for locally grown business Goldenjoy Franchising Inc. and its brands Bon AppeTEA and The Wicked Waffle as they inaugurated its 48th establishment here in the Philippines and its 35th Bon AppeTEA branch at The Lanai in Kasa Luntian, Tagaytay.
Their newest branch is located along the Tagaytay-Calamba Road in between Olivarez (Emilio Aguinaldo Hi-Way) and Santa Rosa-Tagaytay Road. Kasa Luntian is a prime development of Alveo Land, an Ayala Land company that you can spot right away because it’s just around the corner of SVD road and Estancia Resort Tagaytay.
According to Ms. Marjorie Reyes the CEO of Goldenjoy Franchising Inc., Bon AppeTEA started their very first store in Ortigas way back in 2011. It was just a milk tea kiosk and then a year after that they opened their first full service restaurant in Better Living, Paranaque City.
Five years after their first venture, they’ll be ending the year 2017 with more than 50 stores in total which will include a Subic (Nov. 26) and Angeles City (Nov. 30) Bon AppeTEA branch, a Wicked Waffle kiosk in Antipolo, and of course their Bon AppeTEA flagship store in Kasa Luntian, Tagaytay.
Bon AppeTEA Paseo De Santa Rosa
From Manila to Tagaytay: We first dropped by a Bon AppeTEA branch in Paseo De Santa Rosa to have our breakfast and also to try some of their All-Day Breakfast Waffles and bestselling drinks like Wintermelon or Matcha Salt & Cheese Foam Blends, Buddha’s Tears (Jasmine, Lychee & Honey) Fresh Brewed Fruiteas and Love Potion No. 9 (Assam Black Tea, Vanilla & Crushed Oreos) Milk Tea.
I ordered the Spam, Cheese & Egg All-Day Breakfast Waffles (135 Pesos) and a large Honeydew Yakult Tea with extra Nata de Coco (105 Pesos).
After our hearty breakfast, we then went straight to The Lanai at Kasa Luntian for the grand opening of Bon AppeTEA’s flagship full-service resto in Tagaytay.
Bon AppeTEA Kasa Luntian, Tagaytay
Aside from CEO Marjorie Reyes, the inauguration was also led by Goldenjoy Franchising Inc., Chief Operating Officer (COO) Antenor “Tenny” Taguba, Chief Financial Officer (CFO) Francis Chung, representatives from different franchises, partners, friends and their families.
Also present are Tagaytay Vice Mayor Raymond Ambion and Kapuso actor Rocco Nacino, who both got a taste of what Bon AppeTEA has to offer.
Bon AppeTEA couldn’t have chosen a better place to launch a flagship store. It has ample parking space and even though it’s very near the main road, the place still has its cozy privacy intact – a perfect place for a meeting or just to hangout and savor a Bon AppeTEA meal and tea while enjoying the cool Tagaytay breeze.
Here are the highlights of what happened during the grand opening event:
Bon AppeTEA Christmas Drinks
Bon AppeTEA also launched during the Kasa Luntian branch inauguration their five (5) Christmas Drinks. This is the first time that the brand will be offering a special holiday concoction apart form their regular offerings.
- Berry Christmas Punch (90 Pesos/Large Cup) is a a concoction of Indian flavors mixed with wild berries. It uses assam black tea, which contains antioxidants that can decrease the risk of heart attack and strokes, as well as improve blood circulation. The strawberry and vanilla flavors give this drink sweet, tarty notes that blend well with assam tea’s floral and sweetly dry flavor.
- Honey Winter Solstice (90 Pesos/Large Cup) is a mix of sweet comb honey with a slight tang of fruitiness. The assam tea packs a punch of caffeine that makes this drink a perfect morning pick-me-upper to brighten (and sweeten!) up your day.
- Royal Tropical Plush (90 Pesos/Large Cup) is a blend of tropical fruits and classic Jasmine tea with a tinge of citrus flavor. Not only does Jasmine tea impart a relaxing fragrance, but it also helps to reduce stress, improve the body’digestive system, and lower cholesterol.
- Jack Frost Frappe (110 Pesos/Large Cup) is a cream-based drink fused with green apple and topped with whipped cream and sprinkles. Green apples are, in fact, well known for reducing cholesterol and preventing liver and digestive tract issues.
- Mango Graham Frappe (110 Pesos/Large Cup) is an ode to one of our favorite Filipino refrigerated, no-bake desserts. It is made with fresh milk, mango syrup, crushed graham, vanilla syrup, and sweetener, and then topped with whipped cream and crushed graham. And as we know, fresh milk is one of the best sources of vitamin D which can help the body to better absorb calcium.
Bon AppeTEA Planners
Bon AppeTEA will also be offering loyal customers with a special treat by launching their All-Year Planners that they can get for FREE! All you need to do is to go to a Bon AppeTEA store near you and get a holiday promo card. Every purchase of one (1) Bon AppeTEA Christmas or Classic drink is equivalent to one (1) holiday sticker – customers must collect and affix a total of 18 stickers, comprised of 9 Christmas Drinks and 9 Classic Drinks on the promo card and exchange it for a Planner once completed.
By acquiring the 2017 Bon AppeTEA All-Year Planner, customers also take part in sharing their blessings since part of the Christmas Drink proceeds will be donated as “Noche Buena Packages” to indigent families in the immediate communities surrounding all Bon AppeTEA outlets nationwide.
Aside from these exciting promos, Bon AppeTEA will also roll out some exciting new products in 2017 like Pasta meals to add to their affordable rice meals and waffle sandwiches.
Where To Find a Bon AppeTEA Store?
- Marcos Highway
- NAIA, Pasay
- Paseo, Makati
- Robinsons Antipolo (Rizal)
- Taft Ave.
- Eastwood City, QC
- P. Campa, Manila
- SM City Manila
- Stamford, BGC
- San Pedro, Laguna
- Southwoods City, Laguna
- SM Seaside Cebu
- Bacolod 1 (Lacson)
- Bacolod 2
- Cebu Sacred Heart
- Cebu Ramos
- Cebu SM
- San Francisco
Here are MORE PHOTOS of Actor Rocco Nacino at the Inauguration:
- Parañaque ELO Office Now at Ayala Malls Manila Bay - July 2, 2022
- Team DonBelle in New Samsung Galaxy A Series Video - July 2, 2022
- Here are Marian Rivera’s Top 3 Tips for Homemakers - July 2, 2022