R U Tough Enough?
Well are you?
If you think you are, here’s your chance to prove to the world that you’ve got what it takes to be one of this year’s ten TOUGHEST Pinoy who will get a chance to win the 250,000 Pesos Cash Prize in the second season of KIX Asia’s “R U Tough Enough?” RUTE challenge.
In yesterday’s grand media launch of the nationwide search for the toughest Filipinos at the Buffalo Wild Things Restaurant in Makati, Shirley Cheong of Celestial Tiger Entertainment, Hong Kong (Kix Asia) said that the debut of the competition last year received an overwhelming response from the public.
The success of the first RUTE competition inspired the group to do a second run and hopes to maybe expand the event into an Asia-wide RUTE search someday.
R U Tough Enough will once again be recruiting ten individuals (men and women) who will compete in a series of challenges that will test the limits of their physical strength, mental endurance and emotional resilience.
The one who can withstand all the grueling tasks will be going home with the title of being this year’s “Toughest Pinoy” plus the cash prize.
Also, during the media launch, Kix Asia and R U Tough Enough organizers presented this year’s RUTE celebrity representative – Mr. International 2014 and real-life police officer Neil Perez or Mariano Flormata Jr. in real life.
Aside from being hailed as one of the sexiest Filipino men of 2014 and surviving the rigorous training of the Philippine National Police, Neil’s conviction to turn his life around from being just an ordinary boy from the slums into one of the hottest celebs (with a real honorable professional career) in the country, has prompted organizers to choose him as this year’s new RUTE ambassador succeeding model-actor Daniel Matsunaga.
“In my line of work, I see how tough and disciplined Pinoys are on a daily basis. I am happy to be part of R U Tough Enough? because it gives us Pinoys a chance to show how resilient, resourceful and tough we truly are,” said Neil.
The question is, R U Tough Enough? – to take on the this year’s challenge!
If you are, here are the details on how you can audition for the competition and other guidelines:
- The Contest is open to all legal residents of the Philippines, males and females aged 18 years old and above who exude toughness – physically strength, mental endurance and emotional resilience.
- The enrollment period for the Contest is from now to September 15, 2016. Interested applicants must apply online at www.kix-tv.com/tough
- All entries will be shortlisted on September 17, 2015.
- Shortlisted participants will be invited to the closed-door audition on September 24, 2016 at Gold’s Gym Acropolis in Quezon City, Philippines. During the closed-door audition, the applicants will be tested on his/her physical fitness by doing physical tests and will be interviewed by a panel of judges.
- Ten finalists will be determined and required to compete in a final showdown, which consists of a series of physically demanding and mentally-challenging tasks. The final showdown will be held on October 14, 2016, at The Block Atrium, SM North EDSA.
Take note of all the important dates.
Kix Asia will also bring back the Tough Troopers, a team of tough men and women who will go around Metro Manila testing people’s toughness through a series of physically demanding and mentally-challenging tasks in order to find qualified candidates for the competition.
For MORE details you may also visit the Kix Asia FB Page at www.facebook.com/KIXAsia or FOLLOW them on Twitter and Instagram at @KIXAsia
R U Tough Enough is sponsored by Fisherman’s Friend, G-Shock and Fern-C.
MORE ABOUT KIX ASIA
KIX is the ultimate destination for action entertainment in Asia. KIX offers action fans a high-octane blend of programs including mixed martial arts combat events, blockbuster action movies, hit action series and cutting-edge reality shows. Owned by Celestial Tiger Entertainment, the channel is broadcasted regularly in Greater China and Southeast Asia. In the Philippines, KIX is available on Cablelink Ch.54, Cignal TV Ch. 133, Destiny Cable Ch.63, Gsat Ch. 18 and SKYCable Ch.63.
Some top-rated shows on KIX includes:
- MMA Monday that features first & exclusive fights every Monday at 10pm (PHL) including Bellator MMA, WSOF, ROAD FC and more.
- Steve Austin’s Broken Skull Challenge inviting eight elite athletes to compete in head to head battles until only one is left standing.
- Top Gear USA, featuring super-cars and car reviews hosted by comedian and actor Adam Ferrera, champion rally and drift racer Tanner Foust and racing analyst Rutledge Wood.
- Action Movie Saturday featuring on September the following films: Dark Knight Rises, Once Upon In China IV and V, and Big Bullet.
MORE event Photos, LIKE #rainCHECK on Facebook at www.facebook.com/checktherain
- A Guide To Apartment Hunting in Los Angeles - September 23, 2021
- Huawei Releases the Intelligent World 2030 Report - September 22, 2021
- XTREME Appliances Announces 148% Increase in Sales in 2021 - September 22, 2021