Home is a sanctuary and the moments spent there are precious. It is where the family gets its much needed downtime, to play with the children and settle to recharge. That is why it is important that the home must achieve the ideal living conditions, free from worrying about consuming too much time and energy on chores and tasks.
Midea launched their iAdd Washing Machine, which is set to revolutionize the laundry workload by making the task easier and worry-free.
“When we set to bring the brand in, what we are really looking for is not just selling boxes, not just selling products. It’s really about studying the consumer, looking at the pressures, the problems of the Filipino consumers and come up with solutions that would say, ‘look this would make home chores easier for you’,” said Midea Philippines General Manager Phillip Trapaga.
The washing machine’s main feature is the iAdd Auto-Dosing Technology, the first and one of its kind here in the Philippines, which has an intelligent weighing system that regulates the amount of detergent and fabric softener depending on the weight of the laundry. It ensures up to 44% savings on the detergent and fabric softener and it takes away the worry about putting too much or too little detergent and fabric softener on the laundry.
Aside from the iAdd Auto-Dosing Technology, the Midea Washing Machine also has these other cool features:
- The iAdd Washing Machine also has the Cleanliness Meter that detects dirt and soap to keep clothes clean and free from that funky smell from soap residue stuck in the clothes. The machine will automatically set an additional rinse cycle if there is still soap residue in the water.
- The iAdd washing machine also works quietly with its efficient inverter motors. It is very hard to notice that the washing machine is running because of how silent it is.
- The iAdd front load washing machine has an Auto Dryer Sensor that runs the ideal drying setting for the clothes, saving time, electricity, and saving clothes from over drying and shrinking.
“If you could be able to do the chores in a worry-free manner, where you don’t have to concern yourself about the cost and get confused with the technology itself, then it makes home life more harmonious. So that’s the driving point of bringing in our solutions,” Trapaga adds. “We are looking out for the Filipino consumers, trying to find out what problems we can solve, rather than just finding ways in selling our products.”
- Invest in RFO Housing at BRIA Homes Magalang in Pampanga - October 31, 2020
- 5 Rainy Day Comfort Food Available at Century Park Hotel Manila - October 31, 2020
- realme Special Bundle Promo Jumpstarts Holiday Shopping and the Season of Gift-Giving - October 31, 2020