Acai Berry is a superfood that contains one of the highest concentrated amount of antioxidants in the world. The tall palms from which they are born are endemic to the jungles of the Amazon in South America.
Luckily, the powerful health benefits of this wonder fruit can now be enjoyed here in the Philippines through the unique and potent food supplement drink called Organique Acai Premium Blend. Endorsed by the country’s wellness icon Cory Quirino and celebrity mom, dance & fitness diva Regine Tolentino, this health drink is loaded with vitamins, minerals and essential fatty acids that help combat the effects of free radicals in the body.
Here are 20 reasons why you should drink Organique Acai Premium Blend:
- PROTEIN-RICH! Açai has more proteins than an average egg. Proteins are the primary components of some hormones and body tissues, including muscles and organs. Proteins also make up the outer layers of hair, nail and skin.
- DETOX! Açai has been used for centuries to cleanse the body of contaminants.
- ENERGY! Açai’s nutrients and large amount of natural lipids provide needed energy to engage in competitive sports and tackle daily chores. It enhances muscle contractions and muscle regeneration with its mix of essential amino acids and trace minerals that are vital for strength and recovery after strenuous activities.
- ANTI-STRESS! The Açai berry can help regulate stress levels and repair the body. By boosting the immune system, Açai’s rich nutrient profile helps boost the body’s natural defenses.
- SEXUAL HEALTH! Açai’s anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties can counter infertility due to stress, pollution and factors related to free radicals. The antioxidant punch of Açai may be a powerful weapon in the fight against benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH), commonly known as enlarged prostate.
- ANTI-AGING! The regenerative nutrients and strong antioxidants in Açai keep cells operating optimally and slows the aging process.
- BONE HEALTH! Açai has a significant amount of Calcium, which helps strengthen the bones, prevent fractures and can help prevent osteoporosis.
- MENSTRUAL HEALTH! Women who experience extreme menstrual pain can also benefit from Açai juice. Calcium-rich foods helps coat the lining of the stomach and uterus and help reduce the pain from cramps and bloating.
- HEALTHY HEART! Theberrycontains the antioxidant, polyphenols, a principal source of heart protection. One anthocyanin,cyaniding-2-glucoside, may improve the production of nitric oxide (NO) in endothelial cells. It does not allow vessel walls to relax and expand, resulting in less stress on the heart, decreased risk of vessel blockage and an increased blood flow. In addition to its high antioxidant content, Açai is rich in essential fatty acids (EFAs). A large body of research indicatesthatEFAs help reduce harmful LDL cholesterol while supporting levels of the beneficial HDL cholesterol, which can lead to better blood circulation.Itcontains Sterols that may lower blood pressure.
- LOWER THE RISK OF COMPLICATIONS IN DIABETES! In diabetes, weak capillaries can lead to a condition called retinopathy, which often leads to blindness. Açai helps protect capillaries. Açai’s lower glycemic index improves glucose and lipid level in diabetics.
- WEIGHT CONTROL! Açai’s low glycemic index also helps control appetite and delay hunger, which can help individuals trying to lose weight.
- IMPROVES IMMUNE SYSTEM! Recent findings published in the International Journal of Sports Medicine indicate that Açai’s beta-sitosterol prevents immune suppression and modulates the lymphocyte activity. It prevents free-radical damage to the immune system – free radical damage (or oxidation) is one of the primary causes of immune weakness or dysfunction. Açai also reduces the frequency of infectious diseases caused by virus, bacteria and fungus.
- ANTI-CANCER! The antioxidant protection of Açai may lower cancer risk for several types, including breast, lung, skin and stomach cancers, by neutralizing free radicals before they can damage cells. It also acts as an antimutagenic. Açai’s antioxidant properties help prevent damage to DNA, which lowers the risk posed by carcinogens and mutagens.
- HEALTHY DIGESTION! Açai’s dietary fiber helps promote the health of the digestive tract, including the colon. The broad array of antioxidants in Açai may help protect and repair the lower esophagus damaged by GERD, and its acid-suppression effects reduce the acidity of stomach contents when reflux does occur. It also heals ulcers. Açai’s anti-inflammatory abilities may prevent the malabsorption of vital nutrients by preventing damage to the wall of the small intestine.
- SKIN HEALTH! Açai’s phytosterols helps reduce the erosion of the skin’s protective coating and improves skin tone. Because it is so high in anthocyanins and phytosterols, Açai helps protect connective tissues, including collagen and helps prevent wrinkles.
- ANTI-PAIN! The anti-inflammatory properties of Açai may offer relief of arthritis pain.
- ANTI-ASTHMA! Açai’s vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant with anti-inflammatory properties found to improve symptoms of asthma.
- HEALTHY TEETH AND GUMS! The calcium in Açai may mean a whiter smile and stronger teeth, as well as the prevention of gingivitis and other gum diseases.
- BETTER SLEEP! The vitamin B and other nutrients in Açai reduce stress and help brain cells communicate by assisting with the production of neurotransmitters like dopamine and serotonin.
- MENTAL ALERTNESS! Açai’s omega-3 fats are crucial for proper mental function and alertness.
Organique Acai Premium Blend is distributed in the United States, Hong Kong, Japan, the Middle East and the Philippines. Each 946ml bottle sells for P2,500 in all Mercury Drug, Pure Pharmacy, Robinson’s Supermarket, South Star Drug and Watsons branches.
- BBC StoryWorks creates content for TECNO - January 22, 2022
- P&G Donates Purifier of Water Packets to Typhoon Odette Survivors - January 22, 2022
- Globe Raises 1.9M Pesos for Typhoon Odette Survivors - January 22, 2022