Ready, set, sew!
ETC launches the fourth season of Project Runway Philippines with 15 new, up-and-coming designers who have come from all over the Philippines – from Cebu to Tuguegarao, Davao to Koronadal, Samar to Quezon City – in the hopes of becoming the next global Filipino designer to conquer international fashion.
Supermodel and fashion icon Tweetie De Leon-Gonzalez returns to the runway as host and judge, describing the fourth season of Project Runway Philippines as unexpected, fun, and more cut-throat than ever.
Famed A-list designer Rajo Laurel returns to the judges’ seat with the aim to help produce a new breed of young designers who can make it both here and abroad by sharing his knowledge about the business side of fashion.
Fashion and beauty expert Apples Aberin returns with her no-holds-barred comments, expecting to see vision, technical skills, a unique point of view, and a whole lot of drama.
Fashion luminary and runway mentor Jojie Lloren returns to the show with one goal in mind – to find the best designer in the history of Project Runway Philippines. Working closely with this year’s contenders, Jojie reveals that this season is probably the most exciting one ever.
The contenders this season are:
- MELAI ANNANG/ 33/ TUGUEGARAO
- AJ BERNABE/ 32/ QUEZON CITY
- CELINE BORROMEO/ 22/ CEBU CITY
- SHIELTIEL CALAMBA/ 31/ CAVITE
- JOSE JOY CHICANO/ 21/ EASTERN SAMAR
- ENZO HABULAN/ 21/ ANTIPOLO CITY
- WINDELL MADIS/ 34/ ILOCOS NORTE
- JOYCE MAW/ 22/ CEBU CITY
- VIN ORIAS/ 27/ MANILA
- NEIL JUSTIN OROPESA/ 24/ ANTIPOLO CITY
- RAUJ PANGUE/ 27/ TACLOBAN CITY
- JINGGAY SERAG/ 35/ QUEZON CITY
- JARED SERVANO/ 44/ KORONADAL CITY
- ROMMEL MA. TUMULAK/ 46/ CEBU CITY
- ORVILLE BIONGCOG/ 24 / CEBU CITY
From the sewing room down to the runway, fun, drama, surprises, and tough challenges await as contestants have their skills scrutinized, their creativity challenged, and their sensibilities tested in the search for a designer who can make it to the top.
Catch Project Runway Philippines Season 4 every Sunday starting June 14 at 8 pm only on ETC. ETC is available on Sky Cable 16, Destiny Cable 16, Cable Link 34, Cignal 9, Destiny Analog 28 and UHF 21. ETC can also be streamed anytime, anywhere on your smartphone, tablet, and laptop for free via www.blink-now.com.
- Easy Tips to Keep Everything Safe Before Leaving Home - June 30, 2022
- Grace Lee’s GLIMMER Brings Hit K-Movie THE ROUNDUP to PH Screens - June 29, 2022
- TOYCON PH is Back! Show Returns to Megatrade Halls - June 29, 2022