It’s so nice that new blogs get recognized every year because that means that the blogging community is very much alive. I commend the people behind the EMERGING INFLUENTIAL BLOGS PROJECT for supporting new sites and recognizing their talents and personal mission and vision.
My Top 10 Emerging Influential Blogs for this year ARE:
Something about this blog is making social networking’s heart beat faster! Maybe it’s about the various themes and articles that are largely intriguing and often though-provoking. Some are funny, disgusting, scary, inspiring but all deserving of a read and even a second look and share.
This blog is simply your grocery list online! It contains product previews by the pack and gives you a ‘buyers’ guide on what’s inside or what makes it worth purchasing OR NOT. Before you check out at the counter be sure to consult this blog.
I know the owner of this blog, and she’s not ‘Matakaw’ but the articles on this blog suggests that she’s always eating somewhere and something new and that’s what I like about Matakaw Na Bata. It’s like me, exploring lots of things in bits and pieces and leaving room for more gustatory adventures.
It sounds cool. It looks cool. It is Cool! A daily dose of Astig ‘Pinoy’ News, Events and Reviews.
This is simply yummy! Everyone loves desserts – it’s like the snack period in school, the rainbow after the storm and the sweet of your heart. And who wouldn’t enjoy a site that’s full of that right?
I love blogs like Knowing Ropes. It’s simple, in depth and personal. We should read more blogs like this more often – my blog rainCHECK used to be like this before it got possessed. *hehehe* But I do have a new blog called Written By Raindrops that aims to restore the old mood of my rainCHECK blog – for sentimental reasons.
We’ve got quite a short list of ’emerging blogs’ this year and I have chosen these Six (6) to have my votes in this annual project. However, I am also including four (4) more blogs which I thought to be quite interesting as well and these are:
So that’s my TOP 10 EMERGING INFLUENTIAL BLOGS for 2014!
This project is sponsored by:
- Digital Influencers Marketing Summit
- Certified Blog and Social Media Entrepreneur Program
- Philippine Internet History #phnet20 Project
- Digital Creators Boot Camp
- Infinity Hub Web Development Services
- Gloc 9 Macho Rap Music Video Features Celebs Benjie and Andre Paras, and Indie Actress Kat Galang - January 20, 2021
- Pandemic Posts Real Opportunity to “Tech Up Pilipinas” One Company at a Time – UnionBank Vice Chairman - January 20, 2021
- How Mekeni Pushes Through the Pandemic with Bayanihan and Malasakit - January 20, 2021