The story of GMA Network’s Innamorata is rooted on one woman’s quest to find a love so true that can make all things beautiful. Innamorata is an Italian word used to refer to a woman with whom one is in love or has an intimate relationship with. It is the feminine of the word Innamorato.
Last week we got a chance to talk to half of the main cast of the hit afternoon TV show Innamorata in a special meet-up arranged by GMA Network. The show has been on the air since February 17 and is still going strong.
Innamorata revolves around the life of Esperanza (Max Collins) who suffers from a rare skin disease called porphyria – yes, the disease closely attributed to vampires since those suffering from it are advised not to expose themselves to sunlight because it will only aggravate the disease and cause blisters, itching and painful swelling.
Max Collins is joined by actors Luis Alandy (Edwin), Dion Ignacio (Dencio), Jackie Rice (Gina) and Gwen Zamora (Esperanza’s mysterious grandmother Alejandra). Also in the series are premiere actors Michael De Mesa, Pinky Amador, Rita Avila, Lovely Rivero, Luz Fernandez, Ralph Fernandez, Juan Rodrigo, Ryza Cenon, Leandro Baldemor and many others. Directed by Don Michael Perez.
Max Collins, Luis Alandy and Gwen Zamora said during the interview that scenes from Innamorata will only get more intense as the days go by. As the story goes deeper the conflict gets more exciting and nerve wracking.
There are probably three things in the series that viewers can remember for a very long time even after Innamorata ends, and these are:
- A Music Box – a symbol of hope for Esperanza and a symbol of true love for Edwin. Probably the object that really defined the mood for the whole series.
- A Ruby Necklace – a symbol power and beauty. It changes anyone who wears it and particularly Esperanza.
- A Painting – a symbol that beauty has a price and that nothing ever last forever.
Enduring symbols and one magnificent love story. Catch Innamorata on GMA Afternoon Prime right after Villa Quintana.
- Adverting Titans, Global Thought Leaders Share Stage For CreativeFest NOW! Philippines - December 1, 2020
- LOOK: Rizal Park’s Giant Tableaux Made of Sustainable Lamps in Honor of Filipino Frontliner Heroes - December 1, 2020
- Bayad Center Now Offers RCBC ATM Go Terminals - December 1, 2020