The year of the wood horse starts on the 31st of January 2014. It is generally perceived as a good year for moving forward and getting to where you want to go. The horse, bright, intelligent, friendly, energetic, hard-working and a good companion will be an ally to everyone who wants to get ahead.
According to Feng Shui expert MASTER HANZ during a press conference in Mandaluyong City, the year 2014 is dominated by the wood and fire elements. Wood to fire is a complementary element with both positive and negative implications.
Here are Master Hanz’s predictions for the year of the Wood Horse:
- Fire is one of the prevailing elements this year. With this, expect heated arguments, anger and even war on the forefront. Sex scandals and love triangles will still heat up due to the appearance of the Peach Blossom Star. Relationships will also be ‘hot.’ Many people will do everything for love.
- Yet the year 2014 will still be a good year to get married.
- Master Hanz also foresee another disease of pandemic proportion that might hit the country sometime between April and September.
- The Philippines will maintain good economic growth in 2014. It will rise in April, which he said, is a good month to invest in stocks. Master Hanz said that the lucky businesses for 2014 include telecommunications which belong to the Metal Element and restaurants under the Fire Element.
- Sectors deemed lucky are Southwest, South, West and Center. Northeast, East and Southeast are unlucky. Lucky colors this year are red, orange, yellow, and green.
- This year, the Yellow Misfortune Star sits on the Northwest. Every year, those who practice Feng Shui always take note of the Yellow Misfortune Star because that’s the area where misfortune will likely to hit. Last year, the Yellow Misfortune Star affected the center sector. There were earthquakes and weather disturbances that hit the central part of the country. In 2011, the Misfortune Star hit the East sector where a tsunami devastated Japan, an Asian country located on the east.
With these, Master Hanz recommends the following lucky charms and enhancers for the year of the Wood Horse:
ROSE QUARTZ – For love and harmony
AMETHYST – For anti-stress
EVIL EYE – Protection against jealousy and bad intentions
ONYX – Protection against illness and bad elements
CITRINE – For money luck
AGATE – For good health
JADE – For business luck and good health
TIGER’S EYE – For career or big luck
TURQUOISE – For travel luck
FLUORITE – For good memory
CLEAR QUARTZ – Cleanses negative energy
BLACK TOURMALINE – Protection from curses, and spells
MASTER HANZ CUA is a graduate of Lilian Too Consultant Institute (Master Practitioner Course). He has a diploma in Feng Shui, Bazi and I-Ching, a certified Tarot Reader plus a graduate of Basic and Advance ESP and Intuition Development from Inner Mind Development Institute.
Facebook: Master Hanz Cua
- Digitalinnov Offers New Normal Marketing Solutions - March 5, 2021
- realme 7 Drops Retail Price by 20% – Now at Only P11,990 - March 5, 2021
- Top-Rated Filipino Films Featured at One Screen Channel - March 5, 2021