If there’s one book this century that really captured the interest of many people from all walks of life around the globe – it’s probably, Robert T. Kiyosaki’s ‘Rich Dad Poor Dad.’
Robert Kiyosaki has challenged and changed the way tens of millions of people around the world think about money. With perspectives that often contradict conventional wisdom. Robert is regarded worldwide as a passionate advocate for financial education.
We just got a copy of another book from this great best selling author – ‘Rich Dad’s Cashflow Quadrant: Guide to Financial Freedom.’
This book reveals how some people work less, earn more, pay less in taxes, and learn to become financially free.
Have you ever asked yourself this questions:
- Why do some investors make money with little risk while most other investors just break even?
- Why do most employees go from job to job while others quit their jobs and go on to build business empires?
- Move beyond job security and begin to find your own world of financial freedom.
- Make significant changes in your life.
- Take control of your financial future.
- In EMPLOYMENT, you exchange time for money, you have a boss and you have only two hands to work with.
- In SELF-EMPLOYMENT, you still exchange time for money and you still have only two hands to work with but you control your time and you are your own boss.
- In OWNING A BUSINESS, you multiply your time through other people through business systems or organization, thereby the more people you have the more opportunity of you earning more. Leveraging is the secret of most successful companies.
- In INVESTING, you leverage passive income to create more wealth. And this is where you become financially free.
My rich dad used to say, “You can never have true freedom without financial freedom.” He would go on to say, “Freedom may be free, but it has a price.” – R. Kiyosaki
- Cardinal Santos Medical Center Highlights Rehab Services - August 3, 2021
- The Real Reasons Why Filipinos are Hesitant to Travel Today - August 3, 2021
- FitFlop to Relaunch in the Philippines this October - August 2, 2021