Beko washing machines have excellent washing features that make life easier, including advanced technologies that can also effectively launder and sanitize clothes without ruining them.
The AquaWave technology massages the laundry pieces in a gentle wave-like manner through a set of paddles in the drum. This ensures that the properties of antibacterial laundry detergents and other cleaning agent sip-through the fabric to wash away stubborn dirt and stains.
All of these coupled with ProSmart Inveter Motor powerful yet less energy consuming, thus also helps cut your electric bill for more savings.
There is now a more conscious effort to live a healthier life. As restrictions related to the COVID-19 pandemic are being eased, our lives will not be the same again.
As part of our new normal, we need to go for with brands which have values that are aligned with ours, such as love and dedication to family and concern for their wellness.
Beko Pilipinas Corporation, the Philippine subsidiary of Europe’s No. 1 home appliances brand and a market leader in the white goods space, helps empower new generations to live healthier lives.
Beko’s brand DNA fits right into our new normal. Its washing machines, for instance, have additional features that will help every household in its journey to good health and wellness. In addition to the standard programs, Beko washing machines offer a range of extra programs that allows you to adjust the spin speed and temperature suitable to your laundry needs.
One of these programs is Hygiene+, which blends sensitive temperature control with additional rinse and spin cycles to make sure any microorganism is removed from laundry. Working at a range of 20 °C to 90 °C, the 60 °C cycle is approved by Allergy UK to eliminate 99.9% of allergens.
Here are some tips on how to make full use of your Beko washing machine and the Hygiene+ feature:
- The Centers For Disease Control and Prevention recommends washing your cloth face masks in the machine after every use.
- Always segregate and wash separately used clothes of household members who go out from those who don’t.
- For now, use disposable gloves when handling the dirty clothes.
- You don’t need to use a lot of detergent to wash your clothes. Too much detergent can actually cause in an abundance of suds that can trap dirt in the fabric of your clothes. Low suds detergent are highly recommended for fully automatic washers.
- Use 60°C temperature setting for a more hygienic wash; dry clothes completely before placing it in the closet.
Latest posts by raindeocampo (see all)
- Why Tecno POVA is the Best Budget Gaming Smartphone in the Market Today - October 26, 2020
- Sunkist Freshie the “Good” Soda Will Change The Way You Look at Soda - October 24, 2020
- 6 Vivo Smartphones with Amazing Deals at the Shopee Mall Right Now - October 24, 2020