Travel is an important part of our lives and F1 Hotel Manila understands that there are concerns regarding COVID-19.
Their new Stay Well program brings together several safety protocols to give guests peace of mind in the “Home of Happy and Safe Experiences”.
- Everyone is subjected to a body temperature check at the hotel’s entry points.
- The mandatory use of hand sanitizers and disinfectant foot baths prior to entry to the hotel is strictly implemented.
- All guests and associates are required to wear face masks at all times while inside the hotel premises.
- Social distancing is strictly observed, including inside elevators.
- Handheld ultraviolet light devices are used to disinfect key cards, stationery and other high touch points.
- Protective shields are installed at the Front Desk and Concierge areas.
- A safety kit composed of a face mask and hand sanitizer is being provided to guests upon check-in.
- Freshly prepared breakfast meals are delivered directly to guest rooms.
Hotel facilities such as The Canary bar, F All-Day Dining restaurant, pool area, gym and spa are closed until further notice.
Regular disinfection and deep cleaning is carried out in all public areas such as the elevators, reception counters and toilets. Areas such as the ground floor and 5th floor lobbies are equipped with air purifiers and humidifiers.
Guest rooms undergo enhanced cleaning and sanitation processes with the use of ultraviolet light and steaming machines. Hand sanitizers are available in all public areas of the hotel. Every car accessing the hotel’s car park undergoes a disinfection spray.
For inquiries and additional information about our Stay Well Program, please call 7908-7888 or e-mail [email protected] or visit www.f1hotelmanila.com.
Latest posts by raindeocampo (see all)
- Samsung Galaxy S20 FE Now Available in the Philippines - October 22, 2020
- Three Hisense Home Essentials Upgrade to Complete Your Living Space Needs - October 22, 2020
- Social Media Sweetheart Donnalyn Bartolome for the New realme 7i Smartphone - October 22, 2020