It’s my first time to attend a Bath Time Summit and I am so glad that it didn’t involve actual bathing – cause I didn’t bring any towel. 🙂
But what the event has is soap – and lots of it! Also, tons of knowledge about skin health and how to protect you and your child’s skin from dryness.
Oilatum, now a Stada brand, hosted the very first ProtectKNOWlogy Bath Time Summit last February 6 (Thursday) at Shangri-la The Fort, Taguig City. The group invited moms and kids, as well as various lifestyle online media personalities to launch their #ProtectKNOWlogy campaign and share valuable information on how to show your love through healthy skin.
It featured talks from experts in the field of skin care such as Dr. Wilsie Salas-Walinsundin (Pediatric Dermatologist) who discussed about common pediatric skin conditions and how to deal with it.
Here are just some of the tips that Sr. Wilsie shared to help address our childrens skin problems:
- Bathe and Cleanse with mild soap (emollient, no parabens, non-GMO) like Oilatum
- Use products that promotes moisture addition and retention
- Minimize exposure to hostile environment
Also Dr. Antonio Sision, a Psychiatrist and Dermatologist, who shared his expertise on the relationship of mental health to skin problems on children and mothers.
In one of Dr. Sision slides, it showed that in a recent study, people who developed eczema in early childhood is more susceptible to mental health problems compared to those who did not.
Here are some tips for moms from Dr. Sision:
- Have a safe and loving relationship with your child
- Always consult a dermatologist
- Address skin concerns of your child promptly
Also present during the summit are Stada Philippines top execs: General Manager Sharmaine Abarientos, Business Unit Manager Genielyn Lorenzo and Brand Unit Manager Gerard Bumaat.
Oilatum, a globally trusted skin care brand, is designed to provide a daily treatment regimen to reduce the occurrence of dry skin and eczema by soothing, softening and hydrating the skin in children.
One of its best-known products is the Oilatum Soap Bar. It is an emollient cleanser suitable for everyday cleansing of dry and sensitive skin.
Latest posts by raindeocampo (see all)
- MetroDental Opens Its Biggest Clinic at The Podium Mall - February 19, 2020
- Beauty With Purpose | Catriona Gray, the New Samsung Galaxy S20 and Z Flip - February 19, 2020
- New Japanese Drama OFF THE RECORD – An Inside Look at the Dangerous Life of a Tabloid Reporter - February 19, 2020