Instinct Magazine, one the largest LGBT sites in the United States, is looking for additional contributing writers to help keep Instinct’s website/blog fresh, fun, hip, and entertaining!
They are looking for quick-witted individuals with a sharp sense of humor and a writing style that is in tune with the voice of their site.
“As a contributing writer, we would expect you to know your way around and be comfortable with social networking sites (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, etc.) and use these to keep Instinct’s focus current, and relevant. Currently, we are using the very easy WordPress to publish our main content.”
They offer a very competitive pay per post and have a great existing staff that’s like family. If you are interested in joining the Instinct Team, please submit the following:
- a writing sample or two or three – Please submit stories that you feel could be posted on Instinct tomorrow (maybe it will even be your first post with them). Create one or more that you think their readers would enjoy and that would educate, inform, or entertain, and generate traffic to their site.
- links to your social media accounts – They’d love to see how you represent yourself out there in the world.
- Tell them why they should bring you on board – Write up a brief explanation as to why you are perfect for this job, what you can bring to the table, why you have the right voice that appeals to our readership, and why contributing to Instinct makes you enthusiastic beyond your wildest dreams.
Check the site https://instinctmagazine.com and email everything to email@example.com. And who knows, you might be the next Instinct MVP!
Latest posts by raindeocampo (see all)
- 4 Ways to Achieve Lighter Skin in 2020 - February 21, 2020
- BTS Debuts the New Album Title Track “ON” Exclusively on TikTok - February 21, 2020
- Meralco Power Rates Further Drops in February 2020 - February 21, 2020