Over 70 episodes and counting, GMA afternoon teen drama Prima Donnas continues to trend and reign supreme in its timeslot as it showcases the acting talents of the next Kapuso big stars.
Headlined by young home grown talents Jillian Ward (Donna Marie), Althea Ablan (Donna Belle) and Sofia Pablo (Donna Lyn), the series also features the growing popularity of the KatDell love team of Katrina Halili and Wendell Ramos, as well as the small screen come back of Aiko Melendez.
Prima Donnas which first aired on August 19 replacing the show Bihag is directed by Gina Alajar.
During a recent Kapuso Artistambayan episode the Prima Donnas together with Elijah Alejo who plays the role of Brianna in the series as well as the boys in the lives of the Donnas – Will Ashley (Nolan), Vince Crisostomo (Cedric) and Julius Miguel (Uno) – participated in a “Laglagan” session where they voted among themselves who’s-who deserves the awkward recognition.
Here are the results:
- Laging Tulog Award: Elijah
- Laging Bulol Award: Jillian
- Laging Tahimik Award: Sofia and Will
- Adik Sa ML Award: Will
- Pikon Award: Will
- Laging Busy Sa Phone Award: Sofia
- Laging Nagse-Selfie Award: Elijah
The young members of the cast all agreed that Prima Donnas has become a bonding experience for all of them.
Julius Miguel mentioned during the interview that while she has worked already with Althea in the past, this is actually the first time that they were able to have the chance to talk and get to know each other – and this goes with all the teen cast.
On the set or Off, the cast has already established a camaraderie that goes beyond work. They even have this little video chat sessions and all of them loves playing Mobile Legends and Call of Duty together.
Prima Donnas also stars Benjie Paras, Chanda Moreno and many others.
Latest posts by raindeocampo (see all)
- Ghie Pangilinan of Skin Magical, a Certified GoNegosyo Mentor - March 26, 2020
- Singer-Composer Seth Dungca to Release Heartwarming Debut Single “Halika” - March 25, 2020
- Making BRIA Homes Coronavirus-Free, Homeowners Safety is Top Priority! - March 25, 2020