According science experts and nutritionists, using Minola Premium Coconut Cooking Oil in food preparation is one of the healthiest way to achieving one’s ketogenic diet goals.
Well known in the science and medical communities, both Dr. Fabian Dayrit and Dr. Regina Banda explained to the participants of a recent forum on Coconut Oil and Ketogenic Diet the important role that Minola Coconut Cooking Oil plays in the diet.
Aside from making dishes more nutritious and delicious, Minola Coconut Cooking Oil as a Keto Buddy also provides the following benefits:
- Healthy Hair and Skin
- Relieves Stress
- Raises Good Cholesterol Level
- Helps in Weight Loss
- Immune System Booster
- Controls Metabolism
In short, coconut cooking oil helps Keto to be more effective and here’s why:
- Minola Premium Coconut Cooking Oil is considered a healthy food because of the MCFAs (Medium Chain Fatty Acids) as well as Lauric Acid.
- Both coconut oil and mother’s milk contain Medium Chain Triglycerides (MCTs). When MCTs are consumed, they are converted into MCFAs and medium chain monoglycerides, including monolaurin.
- MCFAs provide protection against infection because of their anti-viral, anti-bacterial and anti-microbial properties. When consumed, MCTs are sent directly to the liver and immediately converted into energy, instead of being stored as body fat. Long chain fatty acids are usually stored as fat in the body.
- Minola Premium Coconut Cooking Oil, like any pure coconut oil naturally solidifies at 30 degrees, but it immediately liquefies when heated or consumed since body temperature is at 36 degrees.
- Minola Premium Coconut Cooking Oil is zero Transfat.
- Minola Premium Coconut Cooking Oil is a vegetable oil and does not contain cholesterol.
During the forum Rien Kenner Cajayon of Khendries Kitchen did a cooking demo featuring her own recipe of a Keto Buttered Chicken with Coco Aminos using Minola Premium Coconut Cooking Oil.
Cajayon said that contrary to popular beliefs there are a lot of delicious, nutritious and affordable Keto-Friendly dishes out there that you can easily prepare at home.
Taking care of your family’s health as well as your own begins with the food that you eat and cooking with the right kind of oil, Minola Premium Coconut Cooking Oil makes the heart healthy, our immune system stronger and yes – aids us with our weight goals.
Latest posts by raindeocampo (see all)
- CoViD19-Free Bills Payment Using The GCash App - March 31, 2020
- Fitness Videos To Watch To Get You Back Into Shape at Home - March 30, 2020
- How to Attract Talents with Home-Based Jobs - March 30, 2020