All Day Breakfast just got even better with Bacsi Bro’s!
This new food concept just opened its first outlet at Ayala Malls Marikina last Saturday with steaming hot actor Tony Labrusca as the brand’s celebrity ambassador.
Located at Food Choices, 2nd level of the mall – Bacsi Bro’s redefines the All-Day Breakfast concept by giving diners with two versions of their meal offerings.
For those who are a bit traditional, you can have it served on bowls with rice or you can opt for the Pita Wrap to have it on the go.
Apart from the rice and pita options, Bacsi Bro’s meals have four (4) basic ingredients: Meat, Sauce, Egg and Veggies. It’s a complete meal!
There are five (5) popular breakfast meat variants to choose from: Bacon, Hotdog, Tapa, Corned Beef and Tocino.
To sum up, here are the meal choices with Rice: BacsiBro (Bacon), TapsiBro (Tapa), HotsiBro (Hotdog), TociBro (Tocino) and CornsiBro (Corned Beef). These are sold for 75 Pesos.
For the Pita Bread option: BacsiWrap, CornsiWrap, TapsiWrap and HotsiWrap. These are sold for 60 Pesos.
All meals are served freshly cooked! They also have ChicksiBro and PorksiBro which are sold with rice for only 90 Pesos.
- Franchise Fee: Php 180,000 – 350,000
- Total Investment – Php 611,000 – 2,000,000
Latest posts by raindeocampo (see all)
- Gringo Unveils New Holaday Boards and Their Version of Lechon Cubano - October 16, 2019
- Healthway Medical Announces This Year’s Roster for the Wellness Company Circle of Excellence Awards - October 16, 2019
- New Seiko 5 Sports Collection Launches in the Philippines Today - October 16, 2019