Shopee, the leading e-commerce platform in Southeast Asia and Taiwan, launches its first-ever scholarship program called Shopee Scholars for the benefit of Shopee sellers and their families.
Eligible Shopee sellers can sign up for a chance to receive a one-year scholarship worth ₱100,000 for their children.
Martin Yu, Associate Director at Shopee Philippines said,
“Shopee is excited to launch its first-ever scholarship program with the aim of helping sellers achieve their hopes and dreams for their children. We want to further engage our sellers through this exciting program and help develop the Filipino youth to become future leaders and innovators.”
Starting July 19, Shopee sellers who are active for 6 months or more on the Shopee platform and have a shop rating of no less than 4 out of 5 stars can start nominating their children for the scholarship program. In order to qualify, their child must also be an incoming college student or currently enrolled in a university.
In order to participate, sellers need to follow these steps:
- Sign up through https://shopee.ph/shopee-scholars.
- Attach the necessary documents.
- Shopee scholarship nominee should submit a 300-500 essay for the program.
The deadline for applications is on August 2, 2019. For more information about Shopee Scholars Program, visit https://shopee.ph
Latest posts by raindeocampo (see all)
- FREE Realme Smartphones as Acer Philippines Launches Its Holiday Promos - November 15, 2019
- IMAGINENATION | Winners of the 52nd Shell National Students Art Competition - November 15, 2019
- Michelle Dee Gears Up For Miss World 2019, Eyes 2nd PH Crown - November 13, 2019