ICATS or the International Cabin Attendant Training School, on the occasion of their 9th Year anniversary awarded full scholarship grants to 9 bright and deserving Flight Attendant students from all over the Philippines.
The scholars were presented during an intimate media event held at Romulo’s Cafe in Quezon City last April 30 by founding members ICATS CEO Princess Joy Garcia and ICATS Program and Training Head Arthuro De Leon and the rest of the team.
Here are the new ICATS Scholars:
- Ferdinand Adriano (Pangasinan)
- Kristel Adriano (Bulacan)
- Hakim Bonsalagan (Isabela)
- Franz Calvelo (Marikina)
- Jessa Mae Cartagenas (Cebu)
- Kiara Celine Cruz (Bulacan)
- Diana Ruth Dones (Mandaluyong)
- Marie Erika Grajo (Quezon City)
- Maria Milvette Lacatan (Taguig)
ICATS was established in 2009 by Sir Arth, Miss P and the late Armie Guiao with the aim of helping Filipinos pursue their dream career as a flight attendant through its innovative programs taught by top-notch trainers using the most modern facilities available.
They started with only three students in 2010, they now have a total of more than 1,173 graduates who hold vital positions in prestigious local and international commercial airlines.
Through the years, ICATS has made its name in the airline service industry getting recognition from TESDA and other institutions – and in recent years, they have expanded its offerings to cater to professionals in other industries.
ICATS offers 3 core programs: Cabin Crew, Campus and Corporate.
Under the Cabin Crew Program are in-depth courses like:
- Direct Flight Program
- Red-Eye Flight Program (for working professionals who wants to shift to flight attendant)
- Connecting Flight Program (for aspirants who are living outside Metro Manila)
The Campus Program also has three (3) courses:
- Flight 101 (Intro to Flight Attendant Life)
- Flight 102 (Personal Skills)
- Flight 103 (Dreams to Reality)
For its 9th anniversary, ICATS is launching three (3) new courses under its Corporate Program and they are:
Corporate Image Enhancement Program – tackles dressing for success and cultivating a positive corporate image.
WAVE – an onboarding program designed to help the company’s HR team to articulate its vision, mission and core values to employees with the goal of building a strong organizational culture.
Me After College – helps graduates make the transition from student to professional as smoothly as possible. They learn about image enhancement and job interview essentials, which can prepare them for the next phase of their life and help them land their dream job.
For MORE about ICATS visit their website at www.icatsonline.com
Latest posts by raindeocampo (see all)
- Why is Whirlpool-Maytag the Best Partner For Your Laundry Business - July 18, 2019
- Here Are the 7 Finalists For the McJim Get Reel Mobile Shorts Festival - July 17, 2019
- 4 Incredible Things in Gordon Ramsay: UNCHARTED - July 17, 2019