Manila Hotel announced last Thursday their Easter promos and activities for 2019 and their very first Visita Iglesia Package.
Walk through history via this curated tour of seven churches in historic Intramuros and the surrounding environs, including Manila Cathedral and San Agustin Church. The hotel shall provide shuttle service, snacks, a map, and a guide.
Available on April 18 and 19 only, the Visita Iglesia Package allow guests to cocoon in the comfort of a Superior Deluxe Room for PHP 5,800 nett, for two (2) adults and two (2) children ages 12 and below.
- April 18, Thursday: First shuttle at 6:30 a.m., last shuttle will leave the hotel at 6:00 p.m.
- April 19, Friday: First shuttle at 6:30 a.m., last shuttle at 11:30 am.
- Prior reservation is required
Easter At Manila Hotel
Easter is a time to celebrate with your family, friends and little ones. With its elegant combination of tradition, glamour and unparalleled service, The Manila Hotel is the perfect venue for making joyous memories this season. The hotel has created a range of fun, family-friendly activities that will make this year’s Easter an unforgettable experience.
EASTER STAYCATION (April 15 to 21, 2019)
Manila Hotel’s Easter Staycation Package lets you luxuriate in one of the hotel’s well-appointed Superior Deluxe Rooms for only PHP 6,999 nett a night, for two adults and two children ages 12 and below. Relish an indulgent breakfast buffet or take a culinary journey at one of the hotel’s specialty restaurants. The promo is inclusive of two complimentary tickets to The Greatest Easter Eggs-travaganza, a fabulous, fun-filled Easter fair.
THE GREATEST EASTER EGGS-TRAVAGANZA (April 21, 2019) 2 to 6pm Tent City
The Manila Hotel makes Easter a fabulous family affair with The Greatest Easter Eggs-stravaganza. Your little ones will experience all the magic of an Easter carnival, complete with an Easter egg hunt, a petting zoo, a bouncy castle, a magic show, plenty of Easter-themed games and activities, and a delightful selection of snacks.
- PHP 1,000 for 1 child age 12 and below, and 1 accompanying adult
- Guests who avail of the Easter Staycation Package are entitled to 2 tickets
- Guests with an accumulated PHP 5,000 in a single receipt, from any of the dining outlets, are entitled to 1 complimentary ticket
EASTER BRUNCH (April 21, 2019) Champagne Room
Let the elegant and romantic Champagne Room be the setting for a luxurious family brunch on Easter Sunday.
Partake of an exclusive menu crafted by Executive Chef Konrad Walter and his team. Delicacies and savories include handcrafted veal and mushroom ravioli in light truffle cheese cream, a choice of elegant rosemary-seasoned rack of lamb served with potato gratin and young market vegetables, or black cod on a purée of creamed peas with quenelles of zucchini lemon risotto, and a delicate dessert of swan-shaped choux pastry with snow eggs. The Easter Brunch at Champagne Room is priced at PHP 2,780 nett.
For reservations, visit the website at www.manila-hotel.com.ph. Follow The Manila Hotel on Facebook and Instagram @themanilahotel.
Latest posts by raindeocampo (see all)
- Food Establishments Unite For Love Food Give Food Campaign Philippines - September 22, 2019
- Tunog Transcom Tayo 2 Kicks Off with Today’s Hottest Rock Performers - September 20, 2019
- People’s Choice Milk Tea Brand CoCo Now Sells 100 Cups Every Second Worldwide - September 19, 2019