If there’s one area in life that new technology and the age of mobile apps has made the biggest impact, it’s probably in the way we conduct our day-to-day financial transactions.
At its most basic essence, FinTech is literally putting a lot of power in our fingertips through our phones and other mobile devices. Imagine an actual cash or card transaction without cash or card.
At the forefront of all these wonderful innovation is GCash – developed as a mobile wallet by Globe Fintech Innovations Inc. (Mynt),
With GCash today, you can do more than just BUY LOAD.
With a verified GCash account, you can also PAY BILLS, SHOP & PAY ONLINE, PAY VIA QR CODE, BOOK MOVIES, SEND MONEY, MANAGE CREDIT, INVEST MONEY and now do BANK TRANSFERS.
Check out how easy it is to PAY BILLS using the GCash App:
GCash currently made a significant move to the bank world by adding features that will allow GCash users do GCash to bank and bank to GCash transactions in less than 3 minutes.
You can now deposit money to banks for free with GCash. This Service is powered by InstaPay, an initiative of the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas that allows you to electronically transfer funds to and from banks in real time as well as non-bank e-money issuers in the Philippines. Funds can be transferred through mobile wallets and internet banking facility.
GCash users can now experience convenience without lining up and spending time in banks just to deposit funds to a bank account. Users can now pay online sellers that require bank account payments through GCash Bank Transfer. No more commuting to the bank or waiting in long lines.
By linking and cashing in with your bank account you can easily transfer money from one bank to another.
With this innovation, GCash users can now transfer funds from their existing banking facilities straight to their GCash. You can Cash-In through BPI Mobile Banking, RCBC Mobile Banking, UnionBank Mobile Banking, and MasterCard/Visa debit cards found in the GCash App.
Here’s a summary of benefits with the new GCash Bank Transfer
- Transfer Funds to over 30 banks for FREE!
- Enjoy GCash to bank and bank to GCash transactions in less than 3 minutes all on your phone.
- Pay online sellers that require bank deposits
- You can use GCash on Globe, TM, Smart, Sun, and Talk & Text networks
What you need
- A verified GCash account
- Link your bank account to GCash
- Cash-in to GCash using your bank account
- By linking and cashing in with your bank account you can now easily transfer money from one bank to another
Here’s a list of GCash Bank Partners
- Bank of the Philippine Islands
- Landbank of the Philippines
- Security Bank Corporation
- Unionbank of the Philippines
- Philippine National Bank
- China Banking Corporation
- East West Bank
- PS Bank
- Bank of Commerce
- China Bank Savings
- CTBC Bank
- Dungganon Bank
- ISLA Bank
- Malayan Bank Savings
- Partner Rural Bank (Cotabato)
- Philippine Business Bank
- Philippinen Trust Company
- Philippine Veterans Bank
- PNB Savings Bank
- RCBC Savings Bank
- Robinsons Bank Corporation
- Sterling Bank of Asia
- Sun Savings Bank
- UCPB Savings Bank
- Yuanta Savings Bank
The GCash Fund Transfer service is definitely more convenient and a lot safer. I believe that more innovations are coming with the GCash app and I just can’t wait!
Go cashless on everyday things kaya i #GCashMoNaYan
Latest posts by raindeocampo (see all)
- Stylish and Cool! realme Buds Q Arrives in the Philippines on September 30 - September 28, 2020
- TECNO Mobile Pouvoir 4 – Budget Smartphone with 6000mAh of Pure Power - September 28, 2020
- Shopee Supports the Education Continuity Plan of DepEd and World Vision - September 28, 2020