The search for the Fountain of Youth may have ended with Forever Royal Jelly.
Royal Jelly is a nutrient-rich substance, well-known for enhancing metabolism and increasing energy.
A substance derived from the pharyngeal glands of the honey bee, this “super food” of the bees is specially blended with enzymes and fed to each bee destined to become a queen.
It is the exclusive food of the queen bee throughout her highly productive life, enabling her to lay up to 3,000 eggs per day during her six-year lifespan. Worker bees eating ordinary honey has a lifespan of only four to six weeks.
For us, Royal Jelly is found to have many beneficial properties that can help support the immune system, increase energy, and improve the over-all health of our skin and hair.
Forever Royal Jelly, a product of Forever Nutraceutical is gathered from dry, remote, high desert regions where pristine conditions provide the ideal environment for the production of the most effective Royal Jelly supplement ever produced in the market for more than three decades.
Forever Royal Jelly boosts energy, supports the immune system, enhances metabolism, eliminates fatigue, has great benefits for the skin and anti-aging effects.
It contains protein, minerals, vitamin A, vitamin C,vitamin D, vitamin E and vitamin B-complex, all 8 essential amino acids and 10 secondary amino acids. A great boost when fighting stress.
Here are the Top 10 Health Benefits of Royal Jelly
1. Promotes Nerve and Brain Health
One study found that royal jelly has the ability to stimulate the growth of neural stem cells and glial cells in the brain, which may mean that it can help prevent diseases such as Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s disease.
2. Lowers Cholesterol Level, BP and Reduce Risk of Heart Disease
Studies have found that royal jelly has the ability to lower total serum cholesterol levels in people with moderately elevated cholesterol levels.
3. Rich Antioxiant and Anti-Aging Properties
It is believed to have anti-aging properties, improving collagen production in skin and overall youthfulness.
It has been shown to have anti-inflammatory properties when ingested and when applied topically.
5. Promotes Better Wound Healing and Skin Repair
Research has found that royal jelly has wound healing properties when applied topically to the skin.
6. Contains Natural Antibiotic
Royal jelly contains an antibiotic called 10-Hydroxy-Dgr2-decenoic acid that is effective against many bacteria.
7. Possibly Help Stunt Cancer Cell Growth
Research in Japan suggests that royal jelly has strong anti-cancer properties. Croatian researchers found that royal jelly injected into mice at the same time that they were injected with cancer cells significantly reduced the spread of cancer.
8. Aids Fertility and Sexual Drive
Royal jelly is believed to aid in fertility by improving the quality of a woman’s eggs and promoting overall youthfulness of her reproductive organs and body. For both men and women, Royal Jelly acts as a natural aphrodesiac.
9. Relieves PMS Symptoms
Many women find that royal jelly relieves many of the symptoms of PMS.
Probably one of the best anti-stress substance on the planet today as it is proven to provide users with energy and vitality to combat stress and depression.
- Rich in Vitamins A, C, D, E, B-Complex and Amino Acids (Building blocks of protein)
- High in Minerals and Protein
- Natural Aphrodesiac
- Stress Buster
- Boosts energy and supports the immune system
- Each bottle contains 60 tablets
- Quality Assured – Satisfaction Guaranteed – Very Economical
- Easily absorbed and readily digestible
- No preservatives, artificial colors or flavors
- Recommended Daily Intake: two tablets per day (placed under the tongue)
Latest posts by raindeocampo (see all)
- Julie Anne San Jose | The last of the Kapuso Divas Takes Her Rightful Place on the Throne - July 13, 2019
- Shaburi and Kintan Buffet | Authentic Japanese Shabu-Shabu and Yakiniku Buffet The Way You Want It - July 13, 2019
- Kris Bernal Redefines Obsession in New Horror-Drama TV Series with Rayver Cruz, Megan Young and Kim Domingo - July 13, 2019