Nexstgo unveiled its flagship commercial laptop PRIMUS NX301 at CES 2019, held in Las Vegas, USA.
The company also announces their partnership with Foxit, a leading software company, to have their PhantomPDF preinstalled as a Universal Windows Platform (UWP) in all Nexstgo commercial PC products.
“Coming into 2019, we see great demand across Asia Pacific markets for quality ultrathin laptops at competitive prices. In this aspect, Nexstgo will continue to deliver breakthrough commercial and business-grade laptops that are innovative and suit changing consumer tastes.” Said Alex Chung, CEO of Nexstgo. “An example of this is our partnership with Foxit to provide in-built software to an emerging wave of younger business users who work on multiple formats and demand security and durability from their devices.”
Nexstgo PRIMUS NX301 – An Ultra Lightweight Business-Grade Flagship
PRIMUS NX301 was built to serve business users who value performance, durability and security. The laptops also allow logo customization on the cover for organizations interested in bulk orders.
The laptop features a 14-inch narrow bezel display and elegant design made with Aluminum alloy. PRIMUS NX301 weighs only 1.25kg, offers up to 13-hours of battery life and was engineered with a custom thermal and ventilation system to provide stable performance allday. Four Dolby Atmos DAX3 speakers deliver optimal surround sound, while a FHD 1080P, fixed-focus and IR camera provides clear visuals for virtual meetings. The web camera also has a shutter to ensure privacy.
PRIMUS has undergone the US military’s 14 military-grade tests that assesses a machine’s performance in cases of extreme temperature, shock and vibrations. These tests prove that PRIMUS NX301 will not fail due to extreme use and is as hardy as any commercial option. To address security threats, the machine is built with a TPM 2.0 HW chip to provide hardware-based security functions and repel malicious attacks.
All Nexstgo Commercial Laptops to Preinstall Foxit PhantomPDF
At the event, Nexstgo jointly announced a Universal Windows Platform Agreement with Foxit for all Nexstgo commercial laptops to have PhantomPDF preinstalled.
PhantomPDF empowers knowledge workers to build better smart PDF documents by providing a full solution that supports the complete document lifecycle (create, collaborate, edit, manage, share, secure, and track usage) in an affordable and easy to use application.
PhantomPDF provides unmatched benefits and features to users, including:
- The ability to edit PDF text like a word processor
- Link, join, or split text blocks to connect text, or set text to flow throughout the entire document, for more powerful PDF editing
- Edit PDF images, objects, and object shading. Change text to shape. Change page layout properties, add shading to objects, convert text to path, merge/split text, and edit .ai files
- Compress PDF images; clear out the data redundancy of PDF objects, user data, and unembedded fonts. Reduces file sizes for scanned and digitally born documents
- Edit PDF text by changing font type, style, size, color, and effect. Align text left, center, or right, while choosing from multiple line spacing options
- Customize the way your PDF looks by adding or modifying stamps, watermarks, headers, footers, and backgrounds to generate professional looking PDFs.
- Embed images and videos in your PDF and make it more interactive
AVITA IoT Devices
AVITA Smart Home Ecosystem
AVITA harnesses IoT technology to create a series of products that are interconnected and can be controlled from a single screen. AVITA’s range of smart mirrors are embedded with an Android operating system, multiple sensors and work together to analyze data collected from compatible devices connected within the home environment. This information is used to generate individual reports such as the user’s weight, skin condition and sleep quality.
Furthermore, AVITA’s Desktop Mirrors are a companion for any user working or studying from home by providing helpful information, such as calendars, appointment tracking, breaking news or the weather.
Latest posts by raindeocampo (see all)
- ALIF Party-List and TPC To Prioritize Livelihood for Indigenous People in PH - April 22, 2019
- Gabbi Garcia Launches Own Fragrance Brand – HKT Fragrances - April 22, 2019
- BDO Receives 14th Asia’s Icon on Corporate Governance Award - April 17, 2019