Aiai Delas Alas, dubbed as the Philippines’ Comedy Concert Queen and one of the busiest and most in demand personalities in the entertainment industry, has renewed once again a contract with one of the brands that she currently endorses – PITALICIOUS SHAWARMA.
This is Aiai’s second year with the brand and as far as her track record for endorsement deals are concern, I think that this won’t be the last.
Pitalicious Franchising Corporation made its humble beginnings way back in 2012 as a food cart business established by Brian and Gillian Ann Francisco. They started with three stores, one inside the Market Place Mall in Mandaluyong, another one in St. Francis Square and the third one at Star City in CCP, Manila.
In 2015, they upgraded to corporation status and opened the Pitalicious Shawarma brand to franchising.
According to Ms. Gillian Ann, the company is on a steady growth with more partners coming in specially after they got Aiai Delas Alas on board to communicate to the general public what the brand is all about and how it’s different from all the other local Shawarma brands in the market today.
- On the spot grilling
- Home made marination of beef and pita
- Quality taste
- Affordable prices
Pitalicious Shawarma is now on its 104th branch nationwide. Success stories includes franchisees who were able to get their ROIs (Return of Investment) in a little more than just 3 months.
What do Pitalicious Shawarma offers its business partners?
- Use of Trade Name
- Operation Manual/Company System
- Trainings – General Operation and Inventory
- Trainings – Crew
- Monitoring and Quarterly Business Review
- Store Auditing to prevent pilferage
- Guaranteed ROI
- Strong Brand Visibility
- No Royalty Fee
- No Franchise Fee
Three are three business set-up available: Food Cart (280K), Kiosk (380K) and High-End Stall Stall (480K).
For those interested of owning a Pitalicious Shawarma franchise you may visit www.pitalicious.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also CALL 632-9867918 | 63917-3571218 | 63999-7026260 | 63939-1299288
Latest posts by raindeocampo (see all)
- Moments of Compassion with Serenitea and the Pediatric Cancer Patients of Bahay Aruga - February 14, 2019
- AXN and GoDaddy Inks New Regional Partnership with Maggie Wilson as Brand Ambassador - February 14, 2019
- BLACKPINK on Shopee 3.3 Mega Shopping Day This February - February 14, 2019