THE CRAVINGS GROUP celebrates its 30th year anniversary by going all-out with their Christmas themed offering!
Launched the other day at the C3 Events Place in Greenhills, San Juan, A MERRY AND BRIGHT CHRISTMAS is cravings holiday tag line for 2018 and with it are a host of many treats like decadent special edition cakes, desserts, pastries, party trays, catering themes and holiday gift options.
The Christmas-themed event offered live yuletide season music, a buffet of some of the dishes prepared by their awesome chefs as well as a taste of their featured cakes and other sweet dessert treats.
The Cravings Group Heads and sisters Bea and Pia Trinidad announced that they’ll be adding two catering set-up on their list as well as the delicious tapas-style cocktail food. Cravings currently provides four classic catering themes: Cider, Rust, Tangerine and Ochre. This 2018, they’ll add Modern and Chic on that list.
For small and intimate events, Cravings’ Christmas classic and latest spreads are still available via their take-home Party Trays:
- Roast Turkey with Chestnut Raisin Stuffing (7,500) – 20/25 pax
- Salt-Crusted Fresh Salmon (7,500) – 30/40 pax
- Crackling pork Bagnet with Arroz Valenciana or Truffle Rice (3,000) – 15/20 pax
- Lengua Con Champignon (3,000) – 10/12 pax
- Chicken Galantina (2,600) – 10/12 pax
- Chicken Cordon Bleu (2,600) – 10/12 pax
- Roast Beef with Mushroom Sauce (2,600) – 10/12 pax
- Paella Mixta (3,500) – 10/12 pax
- Four Cheese Lasagna (2,400) – 10/12 pax
- Spicy Shrimp Gamberetti (2,400) – 10/12 pax
- Classic Meatballs Spaghetti (2,400) – 10/12 pax
- Pasta Paella (2,400) – 10/12 pax
- Classic Caesar Salad (1,200) – 10/12 pax
- Austraian Potato Sausage Salad (1,200) – 10/12 pax
The Cravings Group also rolled out their cakes and desserts during the event.
- Chocolate Caramel Cake (1,200)
- Double Chocolate (1,200)
- Devil’s Food Cake (1,200)
- Cherry Walnut Cheesecake (1,400)
- Carrot Cake (1,200)
- Dark Belgian (1,400)
- Mars Decadent (1,300)
- Nutty Nirvana (1,300)
- Dulce De Leche (900)
- Twix Cheesecake (1,200)
- Loacker Chocolate Cake (1,100)
SPECIAL EDITION CAKES
- Strawberry Shortcake (1,400)
- Mocha Praline Cake (1,2000
- Avocado Mousse Cake (1,200)
- Mango Brazo Dome (1,200)
- Naked Devil’s Food Cake (1,300)
- Chocolate Caramel Cake (1,300)
- PDI’s Dessert Sampler (Smores, Cookie Ecstasy, Shards) – 650 pesos
- Chocolate Barks (200 grams) – 250 pesos
- Cookie Ecstasy – 300 (4’s)/ 500 (6’s)/ 900 (12’s)
- S’mores (200 grams) – 200 pesos
- Cookie Shards (200 grams) 300 pesos
- Classic Ensaymada – 350 (6’s) / 680 (12’s)
- Flavored Ensaymada (ube, Nutella, Mocha, Salted Caramel, Salted Egg) – + 50 pesos
- Holiday Bars (Food For The Gods, Special mango, Butterscotch, Cacao Nib Brownies) – 250 (6’s) / 450 (12’s)
- Junior Cake Box (Assorted Classic Cake Flavors) – 500 (6’s) / 1,000 (12’s)
- Bread Pudding with Chocolate Sauce – 1,100
For the food afficionados, EPICUROUS has selected prime products of wine, truffles, cheese, artisanal chocolates, cold cuts and salad dressings from its shelves into a gift box that will excite the sophisticated palate.
- Gourmet Box (3,000 pesos) – prosecco, banana thins, davao chocolate, tablea de marietta, two teas, marinated olives, salad dressing, coffee bean, crackers
- The Artisan Cheese Box (3,650 pesos) – manchego curado, provolone, brie, soft gouda, honey truffle oil, crackers, bottle of wine
- The Biscuit & Nibbles Box (1,450 pesos) – gab’s salted egg chips, banana thins, potato chips, biscuits, pretzels, rosella wine
- Chocolate Box (1,600 pesos) – rosella wine, 200 grams of s’mores, 200 grams of barks, 6 cookie ecstasy
- Salad Box (650 pesos) – salad dressing, croutons, annie’s recipes, soup and salad pass at cravings
- The Local Box (1,100 pesos) – santol bagoong, organic atchara, apple cider vinegar, sardines, kaffir nuts and banana chewies
- Italian Box (2,100 pesos) – 2 pasta sauces, pack of pasta, 100 grams of prosciutto, bottle of red wine
Founded by the mother and daughter tandem of Annie Pascual-Guerrero and Badjie Guerrero-Trinidad as an intimate dining outlet along Katipunan Ave., The Cravings Group today has grown into an unrivaled collection of F&B brands, educational institutions, hotels and event venues, comprised of Cravings, CCA Manila, Wicked, Epicurious, B&B, Casa Roces, C3 Events Place, The Coffee Beanery, Where’s Marcel?, The Lib, The Orange Place and Seven Suites Hotel Observatory.
Continuing the family legacy are siblings Bea and Pia Trinidad who have joined the team to help bring the business to new heights.
FOR INQUIRIES about The Cravings Group and their Christmas offerings call +632-7262712 | 63917-0645453 | email firstname.lastname@example.org | or FOLLOW them on Facebook and Instagram at @thecravingsgroup
Latest posts by raindeocampo (see all)
- Fil-Canadian Wedding Singer BRINA MARS Breaks Through with First OPM Single - November 21, 2018
- Taron Egerton Takes on the Legendary English Bow and Arrow in Robin Hood – Now Showing! - November 21, 2018
- Vivo Smartphone Extends Special Discounts to Lalamove Drivers via MemoXpress - November 21, 2018