Seven decades in the market of taking care of our clothes and also the skin of Filipino women (and men) who do the laundry, PERLA decided to have an early 70 years anniversary celebration by staging a fashion show event at The Block Atrium of SM North EDSA called “Basics Redefined: The Perla Fashion Show”.
The PERLA management team gathered 30 women who are real-life Perla bar users and joined an all-white OOTD audition via the brand’s social media channels.
Donning an all-white outfit, these women who are mostly first-time on the catwalk strut their stuff with confidence as they showcase both grace, beauty and of course their stunning all-whites fashion sense.
Monochromatic outfits and specifically the “all-white” are making a comeback in some of the top fashion capitals of the world such as Milan, New York, Paris and Tokyo.
Joining the ladies on stage are Perla Brand Specialist Quiel Estrella, Perla Celebrity Brand Ambassador Toni Gonzaga and the event’s host Gelli Victor.
Three ladies were given special prizes during the event and they were:
- Jamielyn Ruby Cuenca Abdula – 3rd Place with 15,000 Pesos
- Maria Melinda David – 2nd Place with 25,000 Pesos
- Trish Perez – 1st Place with 40,000 Pesos
“It’s so inspiring to see all these ladies, from all walks of life gathered in one place to celebrate fashion and timeless style,” Toni shared. “These women are mothers, students, and career women, and Perla took the time to pamper them, dress them, and glam them up. I’m so happy that they got to experience the level of Perla’s meticulous care, just like what I’ve enjoyed from Perla.”
Perla Brand Specialist Quiel shared during the event the many things that makes Perla the brand of choice for laundries specially to those who have sensitive skin.
And here are just some of the the things that I’ve learned about this brand of laundry soap:
- Perla is made from pure coconut oil and has no harmful ingredients
- Coconut oil contains lauric acid which is an excellent natural cleaning agent because it traps oil and dirt and makes it easy to wash away
- It is hypoallergenic and also has glycerine which acts as a natural moisturizer
- Aside from being good to the skin, the natural ingredients also helps your clothes last longer
- Perla comes in three (3) variants – Perla White, Perla Blue (for clothes washed with hard water or deep well), and Perla Papaya.
So that’s why aside from the powder laundry detergents, we always have a Perla bar on our grocery list.
This bar won’t last seven decades among the bigger synthetic and cheaper brands in the market today if it’s not good. Plus, it’s proudly Philippine made so… sa PERLA NA TAYO!
Latest posts by raindeocampo (see all)
- BDO Receives 14th Asia’s Icon on Corporate Governance Award - April 17, 2019
- A Tiki-Tastic Easter and Summer Party at Midas Hotel - April 17, 2019
- The 7 Most Visited Churches in Metro Manila During The Holy Week - April 16, 2019