Last Tuesday (July 10), Fil-Global Immigration Services Corporation on the occasion of their 4th year anniversary, conducted its First Fil-Global Immigration Expo held at the Roberts Hall, 4th floor of the Times Plaza Building in UN Avenue, Manila.
The event led by Fil-Global President and Marketing Director Bertch Ian Namuag Ranis showcased the many services and achievements of the company as well as the many different strengths of participating Fil-Global partner agencies such as:
- ASCENDA School of Management, Vancouver
- Niagara College Canada
- Queensford College
- 9.0 Niner IELTS Review Center
- Cornell Institute of Business and Technology
- Pacific Cross Philippines
- Australian Technical College (Western Australia)
- ACT (WA)
All the partner agencies have assigned representatives in their respective booths (and tables) to assist guests and answer queries from interested registered expo participants.
Fil-Global Immigration Services Corporation started in London (August, 2014) and branched out to the Philippines offering immigration and university placement to the UK, New Zeland, Australia, Canada and US.
Bertch Ranis aside from establishing the credibility of the company also outlined some of the many benefits of getting the services of Fil-Global:
- FREE Visa Assessment and Immigration Consultation
- FREE IELTS Review
- FREE PTE Review
- FREE Nursing CBT Review Materials
- FREE OET Review
- FREE CV Assessment and Assistance
- FREE HCPC-UK Registration for PT, MT, OT
- FREE 2 Days 1 Night Accommodation at Sea Residences
- BIG savings on Professional Fees
- Family Application Option
- Lifetime Company Support
- Visa Documentation
- Visa Lodging
- Airport Pick-Up, Send Off
- Travel Ticket Discounts
- Hotel Booking Discounts
- Bank Opening Assistance
The 4-hour expo also featured short talks from guest speakers coming from the partner agencies.
- Divine Grace Lacuna (NIAGARA)
- Alex Martinez (EDUCO)
- Bien Tabo (CORNELL)
- Karina Kristine San Juan (UCAM)
- Jacques Quejayco (ICAE)
Also present during the event was Mr. Joseph Basa, JVB Travel and Tours Head and Fil-Global’s Administration Head.
JVB Travel and Tours was established as the official travel and tours company for Fil-Global which provides best travel itinerary and tour deals both for company members and non members. The company also provides a variety of services from passport to tourist visa applications and many more.
Established last year (2017), the Fil-Global PTE Academy on the other hand offers various English programs designed to meet the demands of diverse disciplines. Each program is tailored to the needs of the students who want to acquire specific functional English communication skills.
FOR MORE about Fil-Global, visit their website at www.studyworkliveabroad.com or visit any of their branches:
12/F Times Plaza Building, UN Avenue cor. Taft Ave., Ermita Manila
0917-1142345 | HQ@fil-global.com
CAGAYAN DE ORO
Wardrobe RCM Building cor. Capistrano and Yacapin Sts., Cagayan De Oro, Misamis Oriental
0926-9236062 | email@example.com
Room 302, Portal West Building, Siliman University, Dumaguete City, Negros Occidental
0933-8599662 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest posts by raindeocampo (see all)
- KARA MIA | Two Heads Are Better Than One – Creepy, But Better! - February 18, 2019
- LIFE INSURANCE IS LOVE - February 16, 2019
- Swiss Collector Unveils a Collection of Rare Filipino Tribal and Abstract Art Pieces - February 16, 2019