The world’s leading digestive health products Essentiale Forte P and Dulcolax join hands as the two brands take action on World Digestive Health Day last May 29 by reminding people about the importance of keeping their digestive system happy and healthy.
So how do you keep your gut healthy and happy?
Here are 10 things to do to make you lead a tummy-friendly lifestyle:
- Junk the junk. Avoid eating processed foods (chips, cold cuts), breads and pastas.
- Go for gold. Probiotic foods feed the good bacteria in your digestive tract. So what should you go for? A plant-based diet would be good. If not, make sure you have more nuts and seeds in your diet. Check out pistachios, bananas, garlic, onion, wheat, oats, quinoa, millet and chia.
- Avoid unnecessary drinking of antibiotics. Taking antibiotics may have a negative effect on the bacteria and other microbes living in your intestines. Antibiotics may kill healthy bacteria. Before taking antibiotics, ask your doctor questions about then and do some research. Get a second opinion if possible and don’t self-medicate.
- Keep your liver in check. Instead of steaks and fried chicken, opt for taking in less fats from your food as these can lead to having too much fat stored in the liver. A fatty liver is a sign of an unhealthy digestive system and will affect your entire health. Keep your liver in check with Essentiale Forte P. It that contains essential phospholipids that repair damaged liver cell membrane, regenerate lost phospholipids and restore normal functions of the liver, keeping your liver healthy for a happy digestive system.
- Take a good probiotic. Probiotics are micro-organisms that provide health benefits when Probiotics help with digestion and stimulate the immune system. They rebuild intestinal flora for better digestive health for kids. It also stops diarrhea symptoms and addresses other intestinal issues. Consult your doctor to learn more about the benefits of Probiotics!
- Water is important. Hydration is the key to having a healthy digestive system. Constipation is often the result of dehydration in the colon. Drinking at least 8 16-oz glasses of water a day will ensure that your stool will be soft and easy to pass.
- Taking a laxative helps. Frequent constipation is a sign that your digestive system is in poor health. If you haven’t moved your bowels in days, don’t just suffer. Dulcolax stimulates bowel movement and softens hard dry stool to treat constipation and other bowel irregularities. Dulcolax, the world’s No. 1 laxative, ensures you have a happy tummy ensures that you’ll have a happy tummy in the morning.
- You’ve got to move it. Regular exercises like brisk walking or running will get things moving, so to speak. Allot at least 10 minutes a day to exercise. Make it 15 mins daily if you can.
- Chill, don’t stress. Your work life is stressful enough; find time to chill and relax. Don’t bring work home. Find little pockets of relaxation throughout the day. For instance, when it gets to be too much, do some breathing exercises for a few minutes. Stress can affect the health of your digestive system.
- Get enough sleep. If eight hours of sleep is not doable, make sure you get six hours every Lack of sleep can cause gas and poor digestion.
If you build and maintain a healthy and happy digestive system, your quality of life will be better, too. If you skip the bad habits and embrace the good ones, you will have less health issues and a healthier, happier life! Make sure you regularly consult your doctor if you feel any symptoms.
Latest posts by raindeocampo (see all)
- Get Comic This Pandemic with TV5’s Newest Back-to-Back Game Shows - August 15, 2020
- GCash Takes Lead in Cashless Revolution in PH with Over 100 Billion Pesos Worth of Transactions in 1H of 2020 - August 15, 2020
- Teleperformance Fosters Vibrant People Culture Through Global Talent Competition - August 13, 2020