Filipinos gets in on the the Tik Tok global craze as celebrities like Maymay Entrata and Edward Barber or #MayWard to fans encourage people to join in the fun by promoting the app’s first-ever talent competition here in the Philippines – TALENT NG PILIPINO.
Designed for the new generation of creators, Tik Tok allows its users to quickly and easily create unique 15-second short videos with one-of-a-kind effects to share with friends and the world. Whether it’s dance, comedy, or free-style, creators are encouraged to let their imagination run wild and set their expressions free.
Regarded as the most downloaded iPhone app in the world, Tik Tok launched Talent ng Pilipino audition last Saturday (May 26) which provides young Filipino creators a platform to showcase their creativity, grow their fan base, and win cash prizes of up to 50,000 Pesos.
To join the Audition, Filipino users are encouraged to create their fun and creative clips and upload it to Tik Tok under three categories using the following hashtags:
- #tunogngpilipino: Participants must sing; while playing an instrument is a plus.
- #sayawngpilipino: Participants can perform any types of dance.
- #artengpilipino: Participants must shoot videos to show their acting chops; they have an option to upload their original music or sound.
Over the weekend, Edward and Maymay surprised their fans as they kicked off the #sayawngpilipino and #tunogngpilipino categories.
Tik Tok creators can participate in multiple categories. Creators will need to repost their videos on Instagram and tag @tiktok_philippines and on Facebook and tag @Tik Tok Philippines with the respective hashtag of their chosen category to join the talent search.
Participants with the most likes will get the chance to win the following:
- Best Participation Award: Every three days, Tik Tok will select the top 10 videos with the most likes among all the entries for the three categories. Selected entries will get surprising gifts from Tik Tok and an invitation to the Meet & Greet Party in Manila on June 24!
- Most Talented Award: Tik Tok will put a verified badge on accounts of the top 5 videos for each of the three categories. The 15 participants will also get Php20,000 each and will be invited as guests to the Meet & Greet Party in Manila on June 24!
- Pilipinong Patok Award: Tik Tok will give away Php30,000, Php20,000, and Php10,000 to the top 3 videos with the most likes on its official Instagram and Facebook.
Since its launch in 2016, Tik Tok has become a sensation worldwide. Tik Tok turns any smartphone into a mobile video studio by providing a series of editing tools, special effects, filters, and stickers. Users can directly shoot and edit their videos within the app to achieve professional effects.
Every day millions of videos are uploaded to the Tik Tok platform from all around the globe. It has developed into a video community with an increasingly diversified content ranging across singing, dancing, comedy, skills shooting, talent shows, and many other original performances.
Latest posts by raindeocampo (see all)
- Fitness Videos To Watch To Get You Back Into Shape at Home - March 30, 2020
- How to Attract Talents with Home-Based Jobs - March 30, 2020
- Ghie Pangilinan of Skin Magical, a Certified GoNegosyo Mentor - March 26, 2020