SM Cinemas Reel-To-Real Experience exhibition for the upcoming adventure film JURASSIC WORLD FALLEN KINGDOM was launched at The Block Atrium of SM City North EDSA last Saturday (May 26).
Aside from the life-size statue of Blue, the lead raptor in the first Jurassic World film, a lot of interactive games and activities welcomes mall goers like the mini dig site, where kids can experience unearthing some dino bones.
Also part of the exhibit at the Atrium are the Jurassic World themed LEGO sets. LAJ Marketing Philippines, the official distributor of Lego in the country gave out some cool Lego sets and hosted several games for the kids during the launch last Saturday.
Here are some of the Jurassic World LEGO Sets available in the local market today:
- Gentle Giants Petting Zoo (1,999.75)
- T. rex Tower (2,999.75)
- Pteranodon Escape (1,999.75)
- Raptor Rescue Truck (2,999.75)
- T. rex Breakout (5,199.75)
- Pteranodon Chase (2,199.75)
- Stygimoloch Breakout (3,599.75)
- Blue’s Helicopter Pursuit (4,899.75)
- Carnotaurus Gyrosphere Escape (8,999.75)
- Indoraptor Rampage at Lockwood Estate (14,899.75)
- Dilophosaurus Outpost Attack (4,899.75)
- Jurassic Park Velociraptor Chase (4,899.75)
Here are all the pieces, up close:
LEGO is also currently having their BrickXit promotions with 50% OFF on select LEGO sets (2017 assortment and older, except LEGO Classic and Minifigs) in LEGO Certified Stores, Rustan’s, Toy Kingdom, Toys “R” Us, Hobbes & Landes and Don’t Forget The Kids at Terminal 3.
Latest posts by raindeocampo (see all)
- JobStreet Empowers Displaced Workers Amidst the COVID-19 Pandemic - May 28, 2020
- Why GCash Send Money is Safer Than Traditional Remittance - May 28, 2020
- Skin Magical Extends Help to Employees and Community Frontliners - May 28, 2020