DID YOU KNOW that you can get all sorts of negative physical effects from your mobile devices.
While studies are not yet conclusive and it’s still being debated, ELECTROSMOG is already and steadily becoming a global health concern. In fact, the World Health Organization (WHO) and the International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC) has classified electromagnetic fields as “possibly carcinogenic to humans”.
These theory will take decades of studies to prove (or disprove) just like with the cancerous effects of tobacco and asbestos. And while great minds are figuring it all out, many have already succumbed to the ill effects of both asbestos and tobacco before they have released papers of conclusive evidences.
So the key actually is PREVENTION! No matter how unlikely, there’s nothing wrong with a little extra protection. And as the old saying goes, “an ounce of prevention is better than a pound of cure.”
What is Electrosmog?
Electrosmog is the invisible electromagnetic radiation resulting from the use of both wireless technology and even mains electricity. It is responsible for a condition called electrosensitivity (ES) or electrohypersensitivity (EHS).
The most common sources of wireless electrosmog are:
- Cordless phones
- Cordless baby alarms
- Mobile/cellular phone masts/towers/transmitters
- Mobile/cellular phones
- Wireless networks (WiFi)
What are the Symptoms of ES and EHS?
- Sleep disturbance
- Chronic fatigue
- Concentration problem
- Memory loss
- Erratic blood pressure
- Frequent infections
- Joint pains
- Eye problems
People who are at high risk are children, elderly and anyone with a lowered immune system.
The best way to mitigate the symptoms if you suffer from ES or EHS is to avoid exposure to what causes it. However, at this day and age, it’s highly unlikely that you’ll find places that are electrosmog-free.
Radical solutions would involve you and family members to not use any kind of mobile devices or avoid public areas that offers free Wifi access. And that would be almost impossible to do.
The most realistic solution is actually to just lessen the effects of electrosmog by setting some personal and organizational discipline in our homes or our work areas. Here are some doable recommendations:
- Don’t sleep with your phone right by your side – get yourself a dog, a cat or a mate – it’s way sweeter.
- If possible, turn off your mobile devices (including Wifi routers) before sleeping. Go old school and use an alarm clock or your wrist watches for your wake up calls. If you have a job that’s on-call – get a landline at home.
- At work or in school, have a policy to turn off or surrender all mobile devices to the guard or to your personal lockers. Make landline and emergency hotlines available for employees and students use at any time.
- In malls, parks and other public areas, have establishments post a sign for both hotspots and Wifi-Free areas. So people will have options.
- Protect yourself at all times. There are already products out in the market that can help protect you from electrosmog just like BIOZEN.
What is BIOZEN?
BioZen, already recognized as a medical device, is a scientifically and medically proven technological innovation that reduces magnetic field gradients and protects the body from all the harmful effects of electrosmog.
It is a static and extreme low frequency magnetic field protection thin-layered chip embedded in a sticker.
How does it work?
Extreme low frequency magnetic fields of uneven strength interfere with our brains so that we stop producing specific repair proteins and hormones. In time our body reacts and we feel stressed. BioZen smooths these magnetic fields, reducing its negative impact and we feel a lot better.
Since it is in sticker form, you can just peel off the foil backing paper from the BioZen chip and apply as close as possible to where the battery of your mobile device is located.
You may also attached the BioZen chip on the external power supply on top of the battery of your modem, router, laptop or any electrical device.
BioZen is available here in the Philippines via the Wor(l)d Global Network Company. Interested parties may also learn more or make purchases at healthwarrior.worldgn.com or contact Ms Jacqueline Joy Chua at 0917 792 8858
Latest posts by raindeocampo (see all)
- EVENT CINEMA | SM Cinema To Open First In-Theatre Events Venue at SM Mall of Asia - December 11, 2018
- Vista Cinemas Introduces First IMAX with Laser Theater in Southeast Asia - December 10, 2018
- GMA 2018 Christmas Station ID – Happier and More Positive - December 10, 2018